Elderly woman found dead in Holland Drive flat after neighbour notices foul smell

'I haven't seen her for a week': Elderly woman found dead in Holland Drive flat after neighbour notices foul smell

Read more 📍 http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/i-haven...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

aiyoh! Nobody knows

what kind of kampong spirit did PAP drive?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(27-03-2023, 08:43 PM)Ola Wrote:  aiyoh! Nobody knows

what kind of kampong spirit did PAP drive?

It is so sad to live alone, and die with no one else to look after them in their old age.  The kampong spirit is not lacking here, as evidenced by those living around her did not know of her demise...........................crying

(27-03-2023, 09:25 PM)debono Wrote:  It is so sad to live alone, and die with no one else to look after them in their old age.  The kampong spirit is not lacking here, as evidenced by those living around her did not know of her demise...........................crying

died fulhouse or alone not important.

[Image: A966-E0-A3-94-AE-4-CB1-BECB-4-CE3242-F2-EE6.gif]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

sgbutt fail
he stay there

(27-03-2023, 09:33 PM)Blin Wrote:  died fulhouse or alone not important.

It is sad to see an old woman died without any body knowing............and body left to rot for a week.................... crying

Pfizer or Moderna? Or both? Or Bivalent?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Next time, all elderly living alone will need to have a trace together app to check-in daily. If one day never log in, ambulance will visit to check mati or not.

Sad... RIP

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

>Other residents told Shin Min that the woman used to live with her elder sister until the latter died. According to them, the sister’s children never visited her.<

the nephew and niece would probably show up now.
Holland Drive unit chow chow half a $$ million
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

Same thing will happen to bbfa sgtalkers.

(27-03-2023, 10:18 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  >Other residents told Shin Min that the woman used to live with her elder sister until the latter died. According to them, the sister’s children never visited her.<

the nephew and niece would probably show up now.
Holland Drive unit chow chow half a $$ million

When the old lady dies, suddenly all the nephews and nieces come to claim their shares................ Big Grin

(27-03-2023, 10:06 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Next time, all elderly living alone will need to have a trace together app to check-in daily. If one day never log in, ambulance will visit to check mati or not.

I believe "next time" we will see cheap humanoid robots providing companionship and doing chores now done by domestic helpers and caregivers.
So dying alone will be a thing of the past in 15-25 years time.

https://youtube.com/shorts/fy66zJ7V3E4?feature=share
[+] 1 user Likes sgxin's post

(27-03-2023, 10:59 PM)debono Wrote:  When the old lady dies, suddenly all the nephews and nieces come to claim their shares................ Big Grin

sad
that's why I quickly do a will

hope she will to charity

Just need to install a simple motion-detection device, which would trigger off the alarm if no motion detected for certain hrs. Can be integrated with fire and co alarm.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(27-03-2023, 11:16 PM)sgxin Wrote:  https://youtube.com/shorts/fy66zJ7V3E4?feature=share

look like 余天
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

(27-03-2023, 11:16 PM)sgxin Wrote:  I believe "next time" we will see cheap humanoid robots providing companionship and doing chores now done by domestic helpers and caregivers.
So dying alone will be a thing of the past in 15-25 years time.

https://youtube.com/shorts/fy66zJ7V3E4?feature=share

....ya...and no need go massage happy ending, the robots will happy ending for me. Big Grin

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(27-03-2023, 11:51 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Just need to install a simple motion-detection device, which would trigger off the alarm if no motion detected for certain hrs. Can be integrated with fire and co alarm.
I surfaced some of such tech then when I was in healthcare. But it poised a couple of issues, privacy and technology fears etc. More importantly, I think they top brass more interested in getting volunteers (close to foc) to service the folks as well as other more glamorous kpis bah..

Elderlies mostly with chronic ills and require medicine. Just need an auto med dispenser with a screen and schedule them to take med via video call to check in with them. Govt can pick up the tab for all these simple tech lah...