Electricity prices in Singapore: 9 hidden costs to watch out for

Electricity prices in Singapore: 9 hidden costs to watch out for

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/3ME0YgF

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

I am with tuaspower, i sign with them at 0.16XX cent per kilowatt,, forgotten exact rate but save lot of money,
now i am auto renewal, they give a a rate of 0.25 for 3 years.,,, i think with oil at so high price , this 0.25c is OK, i believe oil is heading even higher over the next 6 mth,

Most of them charge 0.29c per kilowatt. i google.

Know of any cheaper in the market?
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

The only way to save is to use less. Understand?
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(12-06-2022, 08:36 AM)victortan Wrote:  I am with tuaspower, i sign with them at 0.16XX cent per kilowatt,, forgotten exact rate but save lot of money,
now i am auto renewal, they give a a rate of 0.25 for 3 years.,,, i think with oil at so high price , this 0.25c is OK, i believe oil is heading even higher over the next 6 mth,

i also from the beginning.
i don't quite understand i use normally with aircon TV
water free flow
like 90 a little bit over 100 deviation
while a relative same style 400
ask how u use
say nothing much

(12-06-2022, 08:36 AM)victortan Wrote:  I am with tuaspower, i sign with them at 0.16XX cent per kilowatt,, forgotten exact rate but save lot of money,

I am in the same boat. Signed for 0.17XX with Keppel Electric and saved around 30% of my electricity bill. Renewed at almost 0.25. The rate is only available for existing customers when I renewed. New customers pay more. 

I just checked and found out that Keppel Electric is charging 0.2880 (2 years) and 0.2890 (1 year) now. Not much cheaper than 0.29c
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

Realise not much savings so back to SP

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Sometimes I not sure people cannot think, Come on

" if " there is another Company offer CHEAP electricity bill THAN PUB = Govt owned ???

SOMETHING is not right

why? IF so call " really cheap " Like that all go to that company who will use PUB ? bills = Govt public funds minus misc expenses.

I not financial expert, or what, is a SIMPLE LOGIC

A lot things now a days " people want to make it Complicated to SELL You an idea , A thing "

but IN reality everything in this world is Straight forward and Simple.