Electricity tariffs to go up July onwards

I am.activeky cutting down by using solar for light and fan.

Cooking and boiling water I use gas.

Hopefully can cut down to  just charging hand phone and laptop only.

Looks.like they will squeeze up the tariffs to help singaporeans cut down on usage.

[Image: xCr9gDx.jpeg]

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...gy-4442256?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

TAKE BACK WHOLE CHICKEN LIAO
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(28-06-2024, 06:11 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  TAKE BACK WHOLE CHICKEN LIAO

The MIW usually do this after the GE, but I guess the "blood suckers" just could not wait that long this year.

[Image: Chicken-Wig.jpg]

as expected

nothing new from this ruling party

when they lack of money

they will increase this and that to fulfill their spendings

Song BOH!
You voted for it.

Pay and pay never stop…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

[Image: IMG-3196.gif]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I am ready … last month I had a minor reno …. all my lightings old so decided to change. Go shop buy all LED lightings and ask my contractors replace  Laughing

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

The irony is that whilst inflation on imports may be beyond Sg govt control, since we are a price taker (however our currency is at its strongest point now), tariff, levy and gst are artificially added and can be eased off to help the masses.

Why increase these controllables when everyone is already feeling the heat from the crazy inflation?

si bei song ,, u all 70& out there vote for this...u all got to enjoy.

Shiok, what you vote; what you get.      Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(28-06-2024, 06:34 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The MIW usually do this after the GE, but I guess the "blood suckers" just could not wait that long this year.

[Image: Chicken-Wig.jpg]

Change dynasty liao lah! Big Grin

the largest electricity users are like fridge, dryer, aircon.
try to buyer right size fridge, fillup space with container can save electricity due to lesser amount of air need to cool. compartment it also leads to lesser cool air lost every time fridge door is open.
use natural air dry for a while then hot air dryer to final dry can save some electricity.
make aircon cold cold the adjust higher temp with timer .

magnetic induction cooker is more energy efficient. water need not be boil to 100 c. at 80c most things are killed.
water warm enough for body.

hope it helps to save some cents.

(29-06-2024, 06:25 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Change dynasty liao lah! Big Grin

换汤不换药lah.
Same old shxt.

[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Do you know why big company always buy small potential company?

Too many JLBs in the big company lah.

There is nothing we can do except cut down our own usage.

My fridge is old..just want to check newer fridge are more energy efficient and by how much.

I am.not sk worried about washing machine as it is not turned on whole day unlike fridge.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.