Electrolux to shut Singapore regional HQ by May

Smile actually quite shock Philips still around , they already struck their office. Last know they want to sell the land current at TPY lor 1 there so far no update. Actually Philips last time plan to leave SG is Govt never tax them thus they still continue have office in SG.

Singapore is most expensive city in the world..

Increasing High costs and raising GST to 9% killed Electrolux Singapore.

And Govt effectively making 200 jobless
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

Saudi Arabia offers Electrolux Regional HQ tax free

(03-02-2024, 12:19 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Saudi Arabia offers Electrolux Regional HQ tax free

Philip still around due to this in SG.

(03-02-2024, 12:19 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Saudi Arabia offers Electrolux Regional HQ tax free

Singapore should pay $$$ for Electrolux HQ to stay on in Singapore..

If your condo got these Electrolux means your condo is low end...lol..made in china

They'll be gradually replaced by xm robots. The latest ones are getting cheaper. Every house shd hv 1, and I hv 4

(02-02-2024, 06:01 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20240202-WA0006.jpg]

Cai shen buy toto 4D

(02-02-2024, 10:56 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Not surprising, my rich uncle electrolux items still durable even till now never got any minor flaw.

Their products is good as I mention just that of course is expensive. Yea competitor offer cheaper ones but end of the day come things You have to judge propertly

Some company , seller mark up their price wanna " rebrand " as if is good but is cheap stuffs they just want to profit a lot.

One Ang Mo business man in SG even joke Singaporean " funny " , if you sell a good item cheap , they will feel is lousy one but if you sell expensive they will see wow must be good.

Maybe last time their products are ok. Now their things cannot make it, and repair cost is exorbitant. Want to charge me $95 just to come and look at my washing machine, not including repair cost and any part replacement.

Ignore List: Oyk

(03-02-2024, 10:19 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Maybe last time their products are ok. Now their things cannot make it, and repair cost is exorbitant. Want to charge me $95 just to come and look at my washing machine, not including repair cost and any part replacement.

发现现在很多维修人员都是中国人,至少我的是。

The end of the chapter

Gone

(02-02-2024, 05:56 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Shift to where

India or Vietnam

[Image: IMG-20240203-131250.jpg]

Exploring and familiarising itself with the new environment. After that it'll start vacuuming and mopping on its own

pap hai see
make eveything expensive
now they are shifting to thailand and australia
all the pap supporters in these companies will be dropping dead like flies..