Enemies of Israel will face the curse of God

(10-12-2023, 07:33 AM)TopSage Wrote:  Dun play play okay

Genesis 12:3 - God says he will curse those who curse Abraham and his descendants (the Israelites).

- Exodus 23:22 - God says "my angel will go ahead of you and bring you into the land of the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hivites and Jebusites, and I will wipe them out." These were the tribes inhabiting the promised land.

And the Jews send the Son of God to His death .......

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(13-12-2023, 10:29 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  And the Jews send the Son of God to His death .......

Yes. You're right lah! Big Grin Because they had rejected Him as their Saviour and Lord of life lah!

(13-12-2023, 10:29 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  And the Jews send the Son of God to His death .......

It is because only 1% of Jews are Christians.

(13-12-2023, 10:46 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Yes. You're right lah! Big Grin Because they had rejected Him as their Saviour and Lord of life lah!
Wonder who will be facing the curse  Thinking

(13-12-2023, 10:47 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  It is because only 1% of Jews are Christians.

Jews are Christian? When Jesus is around there is no Christians. Btw, Jesus never said He is Christian.

(13-12-2023, 10:47 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Wonder who will be facing the curse  Thinking

Judgement Day is coming soon lah! Big Grin And ALL will see it lah! Even those who nailed Jesus to the cross lah!

(13-12-2023, 10:49 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Jews are Christian? When Jesus is around there is no Christians. Btw, Jesus never said He is Christian.

The term "Messianic Jews" is used to designate Jews who converted to Evangelical Christianity. They are also known as Christian Jews.

(13-12-2023, 10:49 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Jews are Christian? When Jesus is around there is no Christians. Btw, Jesus never said He is Christian.

Followers of Jesus are known as Christians. He is Christ. Understand now?
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

Christians are followers of Christ lah! Big Grin You're right that Jesus never claimed to be a Christian lah! Some Jews followed Christ so are Christian Jews lah!

(13-12-2023, 02:11 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Followers of Jesus are known as Christians. He is Christ. Understand now?

Just to elaborate further there are good and bad Christain. And if a person is a bad Christian, fellow good Christain cannot condemn and they say leave it to God to mete his punishment during Judgement Day. Analogy a Christain go around killing innocent lives, fellow good Christain cannot condemn becuz the other party is also a Christain and has entered Christainity.

That is another reason why I am anti-Christainity. Their taught values are so twisted.

(13-12-2023, 02:10 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The term "Messianic Jews" is used to designate Jews who converted to Evangelical Christianity. They are also known as Christian Jews.

Great but ...... GOD has no religion

(13-12-2023, 02:11 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Followers of Jesus are known as Christians. He is Christ. Understand now?

Ok great, but GOD has no religion and Jesus Christ never said he was a Christian.

(13-12-2023, 02:12 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Christians are followers of Christ lah! Big Grin You're right that Jesus never claimed to be a Christian lah! Some Jews followed Christ so are Christian Jews lah!

Christian is termed by men .. they can call whatever they want, as it do not hold any importance

(13-12-2023, 08:00 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  You sound like the Malaysian politician who claimed that stealing is NOT stealing unless one is caught.  LOL!
You have a problem with that Malaysian?

(13-12-2023, 03:01 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Christian is termed by men .. they can call whatever they want, as it do not hold any importance

Thanks for your reply lah! Big Grin Actually many people said they're Christians just because they go to church lah!

(13-12-2023, 03:38 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Thanks for your reply lah! Big Grin Actually many people said they're Christians just because they go to church lah!

I go to church too but I do not believe some of their doctrine. Going to church is my "mobile network" to GOD

(13-12-2023, 04:12 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I go to church too but I do not believe some of their doctrine. Going to church is my "mobile network" to GOD

But most important is you must be born again lah! Big Grin Are you? Thinking

(13-12-2023, 04:12 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I go to church too but I do not believe some of their doctrine. Going to church is my "mobile network" to GOD

Do you know one cannot pick and choose if one enters Christainity? I ask this before say I don't like OT but can accept NT can I like chap chai png pick only the ones I like? I was given a flat NO. You enter you need to accept both OT and NT. OT is full of blood and violence I don't like but since I cannot pick and choose I leave and join their sworn enemy instead.

(13-12-2023, 03:31 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You have a problem with that Malaysian?

The Johor Sultan says he will hunt down that Malaysian politician when he becomes the Sultan of Malaysia.  I have absolutely no problem with that. LOL!

(13-12-2023, 03:38 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Thanks for your reply lah! Big Grin Actually many people said they're Christians just because they go to church lah!

Those people are church-goers. 
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Knnbccb so you follow Oyk, he is a mother fuucker, you are also a mother fuucker?

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

(13-12-2023, 04:48 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The Johor Sultan says he will hunt down that Malaysian politician when he becomes the Sultan of Malaysia.  I have absolutely no problem with that. LOL!
Dun change the subject, LOSER

(13-12-2023, 04:52 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Those people are church-goers. 

Knnbccb Is Oyk in this group of church goers?
Did warn them about oyk as a well educated gentleman?

You all never ask that Fake Christain Jac LAU

His favourite verse from his bible

[Image: Cursed-be-those-who-Curse-u.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(13-12-2023, 04:52 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Those people are church-goers. 

Anybody can be a church-goer lah! Big Grin You also can go on Christmas Day lah!

(13-12-2023, 05:53 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Anybody can be a church-goer lah! Big Grin You also can go on Christmas Day lah!

Actually no. If you belong to their sworn enemy sect upon enter the church grounds your feet are supposed to be burnt. But so far I got go a few never get burnt and I go in to spy on their hierarchy and network hehe and no I never contribute to the tithe since they told me it is not mandatory.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(13-12-2023, 02:28 PM)sgh Wrote:  Just to elaborate further there are good and bad Christain. And if a person is a bad Christian, fellow good Christain cannot condemn and they say leave it to God to mete his punishment during Judgement Day. Analogy a Christain go around killing innocent lives, fellow good Christain cannot condemn becuz the other party is also a Christain and has entered Christainity.

That is another reason why I am anti-Christainity. Their taught values are so twisted.

It is the BAD Christain like Jac Lau

love going around twisting and churning lies every time

Because 60% are idiots like him already Stupid but still talk rubbish 

those half- past 6 will end up misleading you

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(13-12-2023, 06:03 PM)Ola Wrote:  It is the BAD Christain like Jac Lau

love going around twisting and churning lies every time

Because 60% are idiots like him already Stupid but still talk rubbish 

those half- past 6 will end up misleading you

What if I tell you my uncle (my mother brother) is a pastor of a church? He also got licence to officiate wedding vows for couples leh got dunno what title given for such. He is half past 6? Hmmm.....

(13-12-2023, 08:01 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Go home to sleep unless your wife makes life there hell as well.  LOL!

Knnbccb you must had experienced it