Enemies of Israel will face the curse of God

(19-12-2023, 09:57 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  See old froggies humans here quarrelling about religions and books written by them about GOD.
BUT … GOD did not say I am a Christian,  I am a Muslim, I practise Buddhist way of life …..
Everything is MAN-made ….. just do good don't do evil and be nice to everyone …. GOD will love you deep deep

This is no God lah.

God is a concept created by man fir whatever reasons... solve life mystery, control the masses, etc.

But yes, just be a kind person, don't do things to others you don't like others to do to you. Be compassionate.

That's more important than in believing a man made concept of God that tries to create fear and give false hopes of an eternal life.

If there is really a personal, powerful,
loving God, he/she would not have allowed so much cruelties and sufferings on innocent children and other humans and animals.

But who created the world if there is no God? That is a question no one can answer. The convenient solution of a creator God gives us even more questions and uncertainties.

So I gave up asking long ago. Likely there is no creator . The universe itself could be the 1st cause.

(20-12-2023, 10:52 AM)Hope Wrote:  In Quran Allah(God in Arabic) say “O who have believed  , Fear Allah as He should be feared and  die not
except state of Islam “ Quran 3:102

Note-Islam means submission to oneness of God

Is GOD a Muslim?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(20-12-2023, 11:02 AM)RichDad Wrote:  This is no God lah.

God is a concept created by man fir whatever reasons... solve life mystery, control the masses, etc.

But yes, just be a kind person, don't do things to others you don't like others to do to you. Be compassionate.

That's more important than in believing a man made concept of God that tries to create fear and give false hopes of an eternal life.

loving God, he/she would not have allowed so much cruelties and sufferings on innocent children and other humans and animals.

But who created the world if there is no God? That is a question no one can answer. The convenient solution of a creator God gives us even more questions and uncertainties.

So I gave up asking long ago. Likely there is no creator . The universe itself could be the 1st cause.

You sounds like a rejected person finding excuse of not getting what you want in life.

https://tv.cctv.com/2023/08/28/VIDEDopAx...0828.shtml

China aso has many 经 like this one 山海经

Aso very fasinating. How cum nobody interested?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(19-12-2023, 06:20 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  By the way, Jesus Christ wasn't born on 25th December Christmas Day lah! Big Grin You didn't know meh? Thinking

What date he is born is not of concern to me. What I am more keen to know is does he inherit his father power and that is to make a woman pregnant without penetration? That is more exciting for me becuz that power is good.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(20-12-2023, 01:40 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  

It's already happening liao lah! Big Grin The final prophecy has come true liao lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

The 4 religions all came from the Old Testament

I recall it is Torah so . . .

they all have the same god, lor

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(20-12-2023, 12:31 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  You sounds like a rejected person finding excuse of not getting what you want in life.

Not getting what I want? What talking you sial? Totally out of topic.

(10-12-2023, 09:44 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Christians do not consider Allah to be the same as the God of Abraham, Moses or simply Adam and Eve.
However, the Muslims believe that Allah is.

Christians believe that Jesus is the promised Messiah.
However, the Jews don't (except for the Messianic Jews who do).

These two are fundamental departures among the three so-called Abrahamic faiths where all three regard him as their common ancestor..

KNNBCCB! Believers of different Gods debating and arguing without ending or conclusion. At some points they even fight over it and then blamed SATAN for starting the conflict. Knnbccb that's how great Gods are. SATAN The Devil all alone by Himself no other denomination, no bible, no other books of teachings or churches. All the religious people on Earth believe in his presence. One and only One SATAN, no debate, no argument and no fight. Isn't he more powerful than 'GOD'? Knnbccb!

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

(20-12-2023, 02:29 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  It's already happening liao lah! Big Grin The final prophecy has come true liao lah!

The 7 seals were opened already lah! Big Grin The 7 trumpets were sounded and the 7 bowls emptied liao lah!

(27-12-2023, 08:16 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  The 7 seals were opened already lah! Big Grin The 7 trumpets were sounded and the 7 bowls emptied liao lah!

7 is a magic number in Christianity it seems. Movies like Seven, Iron Maiden sings 7 deadly sins, 7 ways to win, 7 holy paths to hell, 7 your desires

(27-12-2023, 08:19 PM)sgh Wrote:  7 is a magic number in Christianity it seems. Movies like Seven, Iron Maiden sings 7 deadly sins, 7 ways to win, 7 holy paths to hell, 7 your desires

7 means complete or perfect in Hebrew lah! Big Grin God completed His creation and rested on the 7th day lah!

(27-12-2023, 08:26 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  7 means complete or perfect in Hebrew lah! Big Grin God completed His creation and rested on the 7th day lah!

So is the 7 sins.

(20-12-2023, 12:21 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Is GOD a Muslim?
Muslim means submission to oneness of God. God don’t need to submit to another God.It mean there is no other God who created this universe.

https://youtube.com/shorts/qiL7xmuf6Ew?s...hh2UMyEvvO

(27-12-2023, 10:33 PM)Hope Wrote:  Muslim means submission to oneness of God. God don’t need to submit to another God.It mean there is no other God who created this universe.

Islam is a religion created by man, just like Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism & etc. But GOD has no religion.

Putin is waiting for what?...WWX, no, he is waiting for WW3.... Surprised and dragging very one along with him, all cannot miss Devil HIM.
https://youtu.be/6e_8saeGHQc?si=A5nxd443B89SeMvS

(28-12-2023, 12:03 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Putin is waiting for what?...WWX, no, he is waiting for WW3.... Surprised and dragging very one along with him, all cannot miss Devil HIM.
https://youtu.be/6e_8saeGHQc?si=A5nxd443B89SeMvS
Dragging everyone along... Devil
[Image: Screenshot-20231228-120551-Chrome.jpg]