Enemies of Israel will face the curse of God

Devil is more powerful. Everything that has gone wrong it's the devil's doing no proof required.
Everybody believes in the devil no teaching or scripture required. Everybody is afraid of the devil without him having to say a single word. Everything bad he did can be felt and seen no testimony required.
Jesus needs bibles, testimonies, churches, priests and evangelists to promote him like a product.
Isn't devil great and popular?

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

(17-12-2023, 04:43 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  Devil is more powerful. Everything that has gone wrong it's the devil's doing no proof required.
Everybody believes in the devil no teaching or scripture required. Everybody is afraid of the devil without him having to say a single word. Everything bad he did can be felt and seen no testimony required.
Jesus needs bibles, testimonies, churches, priests and evangelists to promote him like a product.

Satan the Devil will end up in the lake of fire and sulphur prepared for him by Jesus Christ the Lord who is coming back soon lah! Big Grin If you follow the devil be warned lah!

(17-12-2023, 04:43 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  Devil is more powerful. Everything that has gone wrong it's the devil's doing no proof required.

I don't believe in the devil or Satan or God. All are man made concepts to bluff people into obedience.

The bible is a fascinating story book. Brilliant work.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(17-12-2023, 05:11 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Satan the Devil will end up in the lake of fire and sulphur prepared for him by Jesus Christ the Lord who is coming back soon lah! Big Grin If you follow the devil be warned lah!

You are spreading falsehoods . Pofma

(17-12-2023, 04:11 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  How do you know what's good if there is no bad? Knn how do you know 'bad' when then is no 'good'?

How do you know those without religion is dependent on law? What kind of fucking statement is that?

Knnbccb with or without religion we depend on food and water to survive not the fucking law bro!

majority things got good and bad, more good or more bad. 
like the vaccine thing  Rotfl 

without religion education if not educated with moral values then is law can tell what is right or wrong

(17-12-2023, 04:34 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Wood head !back to my ignore list.

You ignore me,  you will burn in Hell

(17-12-2023, 09:37 PM)RichDad Wrote:  You are spreading falsehoods . Pofma

Don't say no warning given to you hor! Big Grin

(18-12-2023, 06:15 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Don't say no warning given to you hor! Big Grin

OK, let you warn all you want. And also enjoy all the falsehoods if they make you feel good.

Ownself bluff ownself also not bad Thumbsup

(18-12-2023, 06:15 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Don't say no warning given to you hor! Big Grin

As a Muslim I warn you to read Quran and Hadith to find out what those two mention about Jesus, Mary and day of judgement.If you have no time to read all. Just google “what Quran say about Jesus “.
[+] 1 user Likes Hope's post

(18-12-2023, 02:06 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  You ignore me,  you will burn in Hell

U ignore Jesus u will burn in hell

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(17-12-2023, 05:11 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Satan the Devil will end up in the lake of fire and sulphur prepared for him by Jesus Christ the Lord who is coming back soon lah! Big Grin If you follow the devil be warned lah!

Israel is now in the lake of fire and sulphur leh.    

Israel fought but take 2 months still can't win except killing of children and old folks. Hamas intact.  

In UN, kena condemned by most countries. Biden poll rate falling, buay tahan now asking Israel to stop.     

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

Where to get the sulphur and how to set the fire? If can get sulphur why not get sulphuric acid

(18-12-2023, 11:25 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Where to get the sulphur and how to set the fire? If can get sulphur why not get sulphuric acid

You have the right to not believe lah! Big Grin

(18-12-2023, 12:40 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You have the right to not believe lah! Big Grin

Billions of tons of sulphur are needed. Where to find, how to dig, need many trucks, drivers, fuel, ... it's a super mega project you think can anyhow xian meh?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(18-12-2023, 09:12 AM)Hope Wrote:  As a Muslim I warn you to read Quran and Hadith to find out what those two mention about Jesus, Mary and day of judgement.If you have no time to read all. Just google “what Quran say about Jesus “.

I respect all Muslims and won't argue with you lah! Big Grin Have you read the Bible yet? Thinking

(18-12-2023, 12:50 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Billions of tons of sulphur are needed. Where to find, how to dig, need many trucks, drivers, fuel, ... it's a super mega project you think can anyhow xian meh?

Volcanoes are erupting liao lah! Big Grin

(18-12-2023, 10:15 AM)webinarian Wrote:       .

Israel is now in the lake of fire and sulphur leh.    

Israel fought but take 2 months still can't win except killing of children and old folks. Hamas intact.  

In UN, kena condemned by most countries. Biden poll rate falling, buay tahan now asking Israel to stop.     

The Jews are still waiting for the Messiah to save them lah! Big Grin They can't accept a Saviour that's dead lah!

(14-12-2023, 05:55 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  See liao zuo simi?

If you can't see God's kingdom you can't enter lah! Big Grin

(19-12-2023, 05:54 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  If you can't see God's kingdom you can't enter lah! Big Grin

I saw his nemesis kingdom and I have entered. Have you entered yours kingdom yet while still waiting for Judgement Day? hahaha
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(19-12-2023, 06:06 PM)sgh Wrote:  I saw his nemesis kingdom and I have entered. Have you entered yours kingdom yet while still waiting for Judgement Day? hahaha

By the way, Jesus Christ wasn't born on 25th December Christmas Day lah! Big Grin You didn't know meh? Thinking

(18-12-2023, 07:32 AM)RichDad Wrote:  OK, let you warn all you want. And also enjoy all the falsehoods if they make  you feel good.

Ownself bluff ownself also not bad Thumbsup

I can't force you to believe lah! Big Grin

(17-12-2023, 09:37 PM)RichDad Wrote:  You are spreading falsehoods . Pofma

If I tell lies God Himself will punish me lah! Big Grin

(14-12-2023, 11:40 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Jesus told you ah?

Yes, in the Bible lah! Big Grin Go and read for yourself lah!

(19-12-2023, 06:26 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Yes, in the Bible lah! Big Grin Go and read for yourself lah!

You never met Jesus before?

That means you don't what he said lor!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

See old froggies humans here quarrelling about religions and books written by them about GOD.
BUT … GOD did not say I am a Christian,  I am a Muslim, I practise Buddhist way of life …..
Everything is MAN-made ….. just do good don't do evil and be nice to everyone …. GOD will love you deep deep

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(19-12-2023, 07:31 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You never met Jesus before?

That means you don't what he said lor!

He has already said in the Bible liao lah! Big Grin You don't believe meh? Thinking Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believed lah! Big Grin

(20-12-2023, 09:33 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  He has already said in the Bible liao lah! Big Grin You don't believe meh? Thinking Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believed lah! Big Grin

Bible was written by human beings!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(20-12-2023, 09:43 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Bible was written by human beings!

You're right lah! Big Grin All Scriptures are God-breathed lah! God's breath made men wrote for Him lah!

(20-12-2023, 09:45 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You're right lah! Big Grin All Scriptures are God-breathed lah! God's breath made men wrote for Him lah!

Like this one ?

[Image: HD-wallpaper-talisman-chinese-thumbnail.jpg]

(19-12-2023, 09:57 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  See old froggies humans here quarrelling about religions and books written by them about GOD.
BUT … GOD did not say I am a Christian,  I am a Muslim, I practise Buddhist way of life …..
Everything is MAN-made ….. just do good don't do evil and be nice to everyone …. GOD will love you deep deep
In Quran Allah(God in Arabic) say “O who have believed  , Fear Allah as He should be feared and  die not
except state of Islam “ Quran 3:102

Note-Islam means submission to oneness of God