Enemies of Israel will face the curse of God

(16-12-2023, 07:59 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Religion is man made. God is a concept made by man.
Some Christians think they can prove their God exists cos of spiritual experiences. But it is all in their mind. For if this is proof, then other reliongions can claim the same. Can't be all true since they claimed their God is the only God.
Simple conclusion, it is all mind. Once you believe( whether Christianity, buddhism, Hinduism, sai baba,  etc) you see the light, have spiritual connection or conversations with that entity  etc.  The mind is so powerful, it can make you experience anything.
But that doesn't mean what they experienced is the truth.
Brain washed Christians will never agree with this mind theory and argue that they only are right. 
Whatever lah. To each his own.

One need not to trust everything is said from religion 
but there are things that is unexplainable in the world 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysRFqKaKuFY
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(16-12-2023, 04:41 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  He didn't bluff me lah! Big Grin But I was disobedient lah!

You jumped queue ah?  Thinking

(16-12-2023, 07:10 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  One need not to trust everything is said from religion 
but there are things that is unexplainable in the world 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysRFqKaKuFY

Yeah, how life began on earth cannot be fully understood or explained, and is the greatest mystery of science. The many creation myths are overlooked, but the biblical story of Creation has been described by atheists as the mother of all creation myths. As debate over the existence or nonexistence of God rages on, the faithful are dead certain the Living God exists while agnostics are unsure. Perhaps someone has some profoundly different beliefs - religious, atheistic or mystical - to share?

Chiu all mean tis Turkish minister ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93daVvPxrwM

(16-12-2023, 11:55 PM)S I M T A N Wrote:  Yeah, how life began on earth cannot be fully understood or explained, and is the greatest mystery of science. The many creation myths are overlooked, but the biblical story of Creation has been described by atheists as the mother of all creation myths. As debate over the existence or nonexistence of God rages on, the faithful are dead certain the Living God exists while agnostics are unsure. Perhaps someone has some profoundly different beliefs - religious, atheistic or mystical - to share?

[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

1:20 You believe something in the absence of evidence and you call it faith hahaha.

(17-12-2023, 01:31 AM)Dan Wrote:  

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

(17-12-2023, 12:01 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  1:20  You believe something in the absence of evidence and you call it faith hahaha.

Got good got bad

Most never practise their beliefs in full, less a than half 
some said they forgive their own sins Big Grin 
while put up script posts. 

Those without religion meanwhile may depend more on laws to discipline themselves.
Worst of all is joining cult eg flg   Laughing

now Singapore got keelangMan acts hologram day in day out wat dat
u all got GQD going after your neuron change u from inside out
still blurr blurr Habis beri low standard don't know what they doing to you.
Blurr u until like sotong
U need to push back or u done.

(14-12-2023, 03:44 PM)sgh Wrote:  When you see Jesus face to face can help me ask did he get married in his latter part of his life? If yes did he have offspring? Did he need to penetrate in order to get his wife pregnant or he inherit his father power to make a woman pregnant without penetration?

Mary was a virgin and she did not have sex with Joseph lah! Big Grin The Son of God was born of the Holy Spirit within her womb lah! I also don't know how to explain lah!

(17-12-2023, 02:30 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Mary was a virgin and she did not have sex with Joseph lah! Big Grin The Son of God was born of the Holy Spirit within her womb lah! I also don't know how to explain lah!
How can Mary be a virgin? Jesus has brothers
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(17-12-2023, 02:44 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  How can Mary be a virgin? Jesus has brothers

After Jesus was born from virgin Mary, Joseph had sex with her lah! Big Grin

(17-12-2023, 02:47 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  After Jesus was born from virgin Mary, Joseph had sex with her lah! Big Grin

But Jesus has an elder bro John

You ok or not?
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(17-12-2023, 02:50 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  But Jesus has an elder bro John

You ok or not?

John his cousin 
Retard

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(17-12-2023, 02:50 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  But Jesus has an elder bro John

You ok or not?

You are wrong liao lah! Big Grin John the Baptist was His elder cousin lah! John said that he was unworthy to untie the sandals of Jesus lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(17-12-2023, 02:51 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  John his cousin 
Retard

Don't call people retard no good lah! Big Grin

(17-12-2023, 02:53 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Don't call people retard no good lah! Big Grin

He always call people retard so I throw back at him loh

☝️

(17-12-2023, 02:56 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  He always call people retard so I throw back at him loh

No good to hit back lah! Big Grin Jesus said let those who strike you on the right cheek strike you on the left cheek also lah!

(17-12-2023, 02:57 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  No good to hit back lah! Big Grin Jesus said let those who strike you on the right cheek strike you on the left cheek also lah!

Ya loh n that nurse injured her foot when u banged the table 
Story u told I think u will say where got? lol

☝️

(17-12-2023, 03:01 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Ya loh n that nurse injured her foot when u banged the table 
Story u told I think u will say where got? lol

When did I say that leh? Thinking Prove me wrong lah! Big Grin I will apologise lah!

(17-12-2023, 02:51 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  John his cousin 
Retard
You were there is it, stewpig

(17-12-2023, 03:39 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You were there is it, stewpig

It’s written in the bible lah ah ter!

☝️

(17-12-2023, 03:38 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  When did I say that leh? Thinking Prove me wrong lah! Big Grin I will apologise lah!

In old sg talk walaneh told his story. True or not u know yourself

☝️

(17-12-2023, 03:45 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  In old sg talk walaneh told his story. True or not u know yourself

cheekopekman
(Supreme Guru)
[Image: star.png]
Registration Date: 28-03-2022
Date of Birth: Not Specified

I only came here last year leh! Big Grin

(17-12-2023, 03:49 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  cheekopekman
(Supreme Guru)
[Image: star.png]
Registration Date: 28-03-2022
Date of Birth: Not Specified

I only came here last year leh! Big Grin

U arrive earlier than me.lol

☝️

(17-12-2023, 03:41 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  It’s written in the bible lah ah ter!

God so powerful, why need  bible?  STEWPIG!

(17-12-2023, 04:02 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  God so powerful, why need  bible?  STEWPIG!

Man does not eat on bread alone but by every words that proceed out from the mouth of God that is the Holy Bible. Understood?

☝️

(17-12-2023, 12:40 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Got good got bad

Most never practise their beliefs in full, less a than half 
some said they forgive their own sins Big Grin 
while put up script posts. 

Those without religion meanwhile may depend more on laws to discipline themselves.
Worst of all is joining cult eg flg   Laughing

How do you know what's good if there is no bad? Knn how do you know 'bad' when then is no 'good'?

How do you know those without religion is dependent on law? What kind of fucking statement is that?

Knnbccb with or without religion we depend on food and water to survive not the fucking law bro!

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

(17-12-2023, 04:08 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Man does not eat on bread alone but by every words that proceed out from the mouth of God that is the Holy Bible. Understood?
You forgot to take your medicine is it, RETARD!

(17-12-2023, 04:29 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You forgot to take your medicine is it, RETARD!

Wood head !back to my ignore list.

☝️