English Tsai Packed Up and Left Office…

(21-05-2024, 12:08 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have been to Taiwan nice place beautiful ..and very friendly people. Its the only country I have visited outside of Malaysia and Batam.

During her term thebper capita GDP rose steadily in increased by 50% from the time she started. That is a great achievement.

Pro China fanboys hate her for her stand on China an dbecause of this dishonestly  maligned her.

[Image: QhZ6r8e.jpeg]

Tw about 32k, sg about 60k

Nothing to be proud of. If you revisit tw again you'll be shocked, why there's not much change from 20yrs ago

(21-05-2024, 12:26 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Tw about 32k, sg about 60k

Nothing to be proud of. If you revisit tw again you'll be shocked, why there's not much change from 20yrs ago

How is it compared with China?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(21-05-2024, 12:32 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  How is it compared with China?

According to you china is in mao era, going to collapse soon. No point lah, Sg is better.

If compared with china, you must hv fared better than 1b of them.

She earned enough liao Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(21-05-2024, 12:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  LHL inherited a country that Malaysia kicked out.

Tsai inherited a country which PRC would throw a nationwide banquet anytime to welcome back into the motherland.

Yeah each its own circumstances. But seldom see good things written of English's 8 years, except how well-DETERIORATED relations with China resulted.

GDP per capita up only due to TSMC. Real salaries seem to have DROPPED over the years.