Super Cute Japanese Girl CARRIES a 90kg Tall Guy In Tokyo

Thanks for sharing. This is indeed a interesting way to spend sometimes in Tokyo.
[+] 2 users Like kangtangman's post

(20-12-2021, 02:35 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Thanks for sharing. This is indeed a interesting way to spend sometimes in Tokyo.

The girl is very cute and friendly, she constantly talks to the customer, great service, just that it is very tough job for a young girl like her.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

I will be very paiseh to let her carry me. Maybe I will pay her and carry her instead while she chit-chats to me...LOL

(20-12-2021, 02:50 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  The girl is very cute and friendly, she constantly talks to the customer, great service, just that it is very tough job for a young girl like her.

Indeed this is a tough job to be in. But as she has explained that she is enjoying her work, I guess for us it is a tough job but it’s a way to make a living in Tokyo. 

Two years ago I brought my wife to Osaka for a short trip and my wife is enjoying it. That’s more important than anything. In the Osaka city area we saw this rickshaw service but we didn’t use them. It would be nice to spend on this services as a tourist. Will ask my wife if she would like to try that next year when I visit my Japan office again, I will then arrange to try this services.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

(20-12-2021, 03:00 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Indeed this is a tough job to be in. But as she has explained that she is enjoying her work, I guess for us it is a tough job but it’s a way to make a living in Tokyo.

Definitely not as tough as those goods and human carriers climbing up Chinese mountains.
Moreover most of the weight is borne by the rickshaw wheels, and the pullers only need to exert more force when going up small slopes.
Down slope will be aided by gravity.

(20-12-2021, 02:35 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Thanks for sharing. This is indeed a interesting way to spend sometimes in Tokyo.

Our Bui bui dino bu shall work as this

(20-12-2021, 03:30 PM)sgxin Wrote:  Definitely not as tough as those goods and human carriers climbing up Chinese mountains.
Moreover most of the weight is borne by the rickshaw wheels, and the pullers only need to exert more force when going up small slopes.
Down slope will be aided by gravity.

Look if we gonna begin this comparison, there are many we can find in the world. This will be no end, just my opinion. 

For a young lady who look rather slim to pull the rickshaw for 6 hours every day and looking out for traffics that is both body and mind draining. And don’t get me wrong that those example you have posted here are not. Just my opinion.

(20-12-2021, 03:41 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Our Bui bui dino bu shall work as this

Do excuse my ignorance, I am not sure who you’re referring to? 

For those well endowed ladies, sometimes it is due to their health conditions that resulted them to gain weight or in size. And as much as they tried through exercises may not necessary bring their weights or size down. 

So this should be looked at objectively.