European uncle telling Kokee : USA Slums out of control liao!

°
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

More and more like India. In India you can't find any dustbin. Can't see any garbage truck too.

°

Kokee will say China 600 millions no houses no food hor  Rotfl Rotfl

°

all these moronic commie dogs here can only con brainless, use your common sense, US percapita income is alnost 700% higher than china, US canprint & print USD almost unlimited tto buy anything in the world, how to slum? china? really slum all over china in below videos.
why slum? these people choose to slumthemselves not because they have no money, US govt can give them accomodation to food easily, their freedom& choices. Unlike china,is really poor & pokai yet with debt, run road criminals.
below got few thousands daily video,update everyday in different city inside china,see hw these people live in real life, real poor, dirty, uncivilised, mentally problem yet greedy, shameless, inconsiderate.

石炳鋒

躺平叔带你了解真正的中国

天天觀察

根据真人真事改编
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(09-02-2022, 05:23 PM)kokee Wrote:  all these moronic commie dogs here can only con brainless, use your common sense, US percapita income is alnost 700% higher than china, US canprint & print USD almost unlimited tto buy anything in the world, how to slum? china? really slum all over china in below videos.
why slum? these people choose to slumthemselves not because they have no money, US govt can give them accomodation to food easily, their freedom& choices. Unlike china,is really poor & pokai yet with debt, run road criminals.
below got few thousands daily video,update everyday in different city inside china,see hw these people live in real life, real poor, dirty, uncivilised, mentally problem yet greedy, shameless, inconsiderate.

石炳鋒

躺平叔带你了解真正的中国

天天觀察

根据真人真事改编

They have no common sense. Just ignore them, let them bark.

(09-02-2022, 05:29 PM)guffaw Wrote:  They have no common sense. Just ignore them, let them bark.

You mean that European uncle is a fool?  Thinking  Rotfl

(09-02-2022, 06:20 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You mean that European uncle is a fool?  Thinking  Rotfl

No lah, i mean you a fool Thinking  Rotfl

(09-02-2022, 07:38 PM)guffawNo lah, i mean you a fool No lah, i mean you a fool Wrote:  No lah, i mean you a fool Thinking  Rotfl

That's OK.

I am just a commoner with low achievement, unlike you who is so good in licking and carrying Angmoh balls to be rich!  Laughing nudie Rotfl

(09-02-2022, 07:43 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  That's OK.

I am just a commoner with low achievement, unlike you who is so good in licking and carrying Angmoh balls to be rich!  Laughing nudie Rotfl

You stupid lor  Laughing nudie Rotfl

(09-02-2022, 07:45 PM)guffaw Wrote:  You stupid lor  Laughing nudie Rotfl

Can't be help lah!

My parents never taught me how to lick and carry Angmoh balls, unlike you who is very well trained in that!  Tongue

(09-02-2022, 07:46 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Can't be help lah!

My parents never taught me how to lick and carry Angmoh balls, unlike you who is very well trained in that!  Tongue

But your parents teach you to comfort ah xi and ah putin la Tongue

(09-02-2022, 07:52 PM)guffaw Wrote:  But your parents teach you to comfort ah xi and ah putin la Tongue

You know my parents?  Scream  Rotfl  Rotfl Rotfl

You met them together with Obamao when he went to meet Lenin and Stalin?  nudie Rotfl

(09-02-2022, 08:07 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You know my parents?  Scream  Rotfl  Rotfl Rotfl

You comfort ah xi and putin very well, 200 marks outs of 100 RotflRotflRotfl

(09-02-2022, 08:08 PM)guffaw Wrote:  You comfort ah xi and putin very well, 200 marks outs of 100 RotflRotflRotfl

Wow!

You are so experienced?!

You comfort Xi, Putin and Sleepy Joe?  Thinking

(09-02-2022, 08:10 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Wow!

You are so experienced?!

You comfort Xi, Putin and Sleepy Joe?  Thinking

YOU ARE A REAL BASTARD WHO LIKES TO ALTER OTHER PEOPLE’s POSTS
AND IRRITATES OTHERS

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs