Europeans want to cap the price of gas…without knowing how to do it

Several member states of the European Union want to temporarily cap the price of gas, whatever its origin. That is to say, not only Russian gas as initially recommended by Brussels. This measure would also make it possible to lower the price of electricity. However, its implementation remains very vague.

https://www.latribune.fr/economie/union-...29635.html

Very simple : Remove ALL sanctions against Russia
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(08-09-2022, 06:38 PM)kokee Wrote:  comie dogs here 7/24 barks Europe without russia oil & gas will collapse, instead russia is the one collapse!
all these know nut dogs here! ton of oil & gas all over the world today, oil price come back down to US$80 now with Ukraine winning the war!
germany winter is cold but not as cold as russia!
G7 has cap russia oil & gas price, that is the highest price russia can sell their oil & gas or F off! LOL LOL!

RUSSIA Heading for ECONOMIC COLLAPSE Despite Vladimir Putin Stating Russia Has LOST NOTHING From War

all these know nut comie dogs bark like whole world only russia has oil & gas! real stupid!
Europe can cut off russia oil & gas totally anytime!
ton of oil & gas in this world to supply to Europe from the world today, oil price drop to $80 only today!
G7 already cap russia oil & gas price, that is the highest price russia can sell or F off totally!
so many energy sources in  this world, nuclear, LNG, wind & so on!
russia almost bankrupt now, anytime! putin ready to run road & russia ready to kneel down to the world!
all these moronic comie dogs & their brainless supporters here!
no one give a shit to china & russia now!

G7 Announce OIL PRICE CAP to DESTROY Russian Oil Revenue WITHOUT Affecting Global Oil Price

Energy Ministers from EU to discuss proposals on September 9 

They are doing it but they only get paperGas at a cheap price
US corporation:
see IAM walking ahead of her.
wat hapan?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-09-10-at-11-23-01-GESARA-news.png]

Turkey who is reselling 25% of Putin's Gas
[Image: Screenshot-2022-09-10-at-11-31-03-Turkis...r-high.png]
The other 75% go to China
[Image: Screenshot-2022-09-10-at-11-34-46-GESARA-news.png]

(10-09-2022, 11:20 AM)kokee Wrote:  all these know nut comie dogs bark like whole world only russia has oil & gas! real stupid!
Europe can cut off russia oil & gas totally anytime!
ton of oil & gas in this world to supply to Europe from the world today, oil price drop to $80 only today!
G7 already cap russia oil & gas price, that is the highest price russia can sell or F off totally!
so many energy sources in  this world, nuclear, LNG, wind & so on!
russia almost bankrupt now, anytime! putin ready to run road & russia ready to kneel down to the world!
all these moronic comie dogs & their brainless supporters here!
no one give a shit to china & russia now!

G7 Announce OIL PRICE CAP to DESTROY Russian Oil Revenue WITHOUT Affecting Global Oil Price

Energy Ministers from EU to discuss proposals on September 9 

Kokee so smart.. Then ask Europe to cut now.. Without the money from oil and gas, Russia cannot continue the war..

What is Europe so stupid to not follow Kokee's advice. lol

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post