Even big boss had to come out to appease citizens

Do you have much faith in the 4G leaders?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Not so much as the 4G leaders but also pinkie as he's very slow to react and curb this rise in COVID numbers.

tomorrow will be a better day

They are always contradicting themselves, suppose to be endemic for the 82% vaccinated yet flip.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Fcking Moron LJ wasting time. His own Ministers like SAI. Even his own Parliament is SAI.

He busy with woman issues when CECA/ FTs is burning our house down one- by -one for past 12 years.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Useless big bossie

8Umbrella Umbrella

The problem starts when they pay themselves super high salary. The super high salary attracts mercenaries. Also the super high salaries cause people to have unrealistic expectations about them.

(25-09-2021, 11:46 AM)winbig Wrote:  The problem starts when they pay themselves super high salary. The super high salary attracts mercenaries. Also the super high salaries cause people to have unrealistic expectations about them.

This is LKY's reply to you, not that I agree with him.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/i...an-prosper

Big Boss Western Language is quite powderful and pervasive. But when dealing with Eastern civilisation, it is not easy for him.

(25-09-2021, 11:46 AM)winbig Wrote:  The problem starts when they pay themselves super high salary. The super high salary attracts mercenaries. Also the super high salaries cause people to have unrealistic expectations about them.

In fact, LKY was wrong about a few things.

Quote:“Ministers who deal with billions of dollars cannot be paid low salaries without risking a system malfunction. Low salaries will not attract able men who are or can be successful in their professions or business. Low salaries will draw in the hypocrites who sweet talk their way into power in the name of public services, but once in charge will show their true colour, and ruin the country.” - LKY

First, he accepted capable people, regardless of their motivation, as ministers, and secondly, he thought that only "low salaries will draw in the hypocrites who sweet talk their way into power in the name of public services". I believe that high salaries are even more likely to draw in hypocrites who only want the wealth and power of the position.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(25-09-2021, 11:53 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  This is LKY's reply to you, not that I agree with him.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/i...an-prosper

I read it 2 ways- 

1. Higher pay, not HIGEST Paid like PM Lee's team

2. Attract talented team, not mediocre like JoTo, Gan KY, Chan CS, Grace Foo and the other 50 JLBs

=> Can pay them the remaining 80% of their salary 12 mths later after proven they can achieve A Grades for their 20 KPIs

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

I also think so.

quite good.
they going thru fire.
with some hit and misses. they responded well with new actions.

From a helicopter world view, they r doing the best....i wud rather have them sacrificing their lives working day n day to fight the viruses on our Behalf ...n truly to the detriment of their families loved ones whom these ministars neglected n have no time for their kids etc..

Ask yrself, pay u a million billion, u will shitt pee in yr pants in front of experts, professionals , media here n all over the world..

Chai or steady in times of crise n intelligence, devotion  , IQ, EQ, CP n all the Qs representing us n singapore..

Imagine lah our mud land ministers....so bludy corrupted, robbing the rich n poor , still can get erected, n b consultants, advisors lawah 2...yaya papaya, kings n queens all above the law one..
They r so inyelligent in front of the world press talking about ' kissing' instead of train accidents n spamish fly instead of spanish flu..
The whole world laugh at these stipiid muds...n the people living there perceived as also v stupiid cos these mediore ministers representing them n country.

Come on lah...use yr PHD pea brain...pay peanits , u really get v corrupted monkeys.....
U get ah beng, ah ter, ah kow  , they will talk dogs, cats, pigs languages to us n to the world...stupiid