Evergrande defaulted!

Some Evergrande offshore bondholders not paid by Thursday deadline U.S. time - sources (yahoo.com)

Offshore lowest priority!

Some only..think its a wake up call.

(24-09-2021, 05:43 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Some only..think its a wake up call.

Why

Smile

Offshore no pay har...so better don't buy outside bond har...

It is stupid for Ah Xi to save an addicted gambler from Evergrande.
Will you save an addicted gambler?
The $$$ shd use to help the poor and build the infrastructure to help more ppl.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Got 30 days grace period. Not official default yet.

(24-09-2021, 06:19 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Got 30 days grace period. Not official default yet.

Ya...alot of fake rumours and trashy info just to cho luan so as to create fear and confusion.

Evergrande Gave Workers a Choice: Lend Us Cash or Lose Your Bonus

When the troubled Chinese property giant Evergrande was starved for cash earlier this year, it turned to its own employees with a strong-arm pitch: Those who wanted to keep their bonuses would have to give Evergrande a short-term loan.

Some workers tapped their friends and family for money to lend to the company. Others borrowed from the bank. Then, this month, Evergrande suddenly stopped paying back the loans, which had been packaged as high-interest investments.

Now, hundreds of employees have joined panicked home buyers in demanding their money back from Evergrande, gathering outside the company’s offices across China to protest last week.

Once China’s most prolific property developer, Evergrande has become the country’s most indebted company. It owes money to lenders, suppliers and foreign investors. It owes unfinished apartments to home buyers and has racked up more than $300 billion in unpaid bills. Evergrande faces lawsuits from creditors and has seen its shares lose more than 80 percent of their value this year.

Regulators fear that the collapse of a company Evergrande’s size would send tremors through the entire Chinese financial system. Yet so far, Beijing has not stepped in with a bailout, having promised to teach debt-saddled corporate giants a lesson.

The angry protests led by home buyers — and now the company’s own employees — may change that calculus.

More at https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...your-bonus

FUD , a lot of it

Why Singapore don't give Panisonic a choice; stay here don't go away ; I give 5 years tax incentive ? Like the Seventy; Sg also gave free tax to corporate that come here open factories...

(24-09-2021, 07:34 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Why Singapore don't give Panisonic a choice; stay here don't go away ; I give 5 years tax incentive ? Like the Seventy; Sg also gave free tax to corporate that come here open factories...

Who pay them their high salary if you keep  loss $$$ company? Thinking
Old guard is different.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Don't worry the default will cause Dow to go up instead of down because this means FED has less room to taper or raise interest rates

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

be default already defaulted.

CCP think again maybe can help...if no money PAP can help sg corporate too ?

(24-09-2021, 10:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Don't worry the default will cause Dow to go up instead of down because this means FED has less room to taper or raise interest rates

Tide change, now is US up asia down. Fund flow back to US again. Asia in anyway also get short change.

wanda once debt is 8t. yes bigger than japan gdp. Once richest but now not even top 50. then wanda survive.
of course if the boss may just move assets out and let it bankrupt other sharehiolders die la. others no issue.
but he will risk to be jail, and unikely to be able to flee. he now completely marked. i think passport void.