Hong Kong --worst performing market in the world

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(29-12-2021, 07:59 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  

HOMILY JOHN LU SAYS WATCH FOR CNY RALLY FOR HK STOCKS

Looks like big players still want to push down for 2022 raly

can only thank the CCP for their insecurity

To me HK is throwing long term investors a lifetime opportunity. Although this opportunity like other opportunities in life is not without risks...without risk there is no reward.

But what is HK offering investors today;
1. Avg dividend yield of HK stock is 6.42%
2. Property stocks are discounted 50% to assets.

The large cap stocks among the best managed in the world are offering yields you cannot get anywhere else in the world.

[Image: MOutYK4.jpg]

The main risk is the China govt mounting trade wars, regulatory wreck, and tightening its grip over Hong Kong's laissez-faire.

This kind of stock pricing comes after a unfortunate sequence of events. Protests in HK, covid19, China's destruction of private education companies, tech company regulation, and if you go back to 2016-17, the onset of trade war in which HK was caught between.

The problems may not end in 2022.

But I just see so many compelling valuations...even low risk ones with more than 50% of business outside HK ...there will be good opportunities ...but risks have to be managed given backdrop of slowing China economy.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

one of the Top Guys speaking.

https://youtu.be/_yGPARiU1ks

(29-12-2021, 09:53 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  can only thank the CCP for their insecurity

We all thank u

Smile

(29-12-2021, 10:41 AM)kokee Wrote:  carrie lam sold away 7 millions people their freedom & life to communist.
many rich & young generation left HK to UK, canada, spore, australia, malaysia & thailand for better life & human right. most best school, many classes already empty as these kids will have no future & learn all the evil of sacrify their life to communist if they stay back. those stay back in HK today mainly are old folks & poor.
HSI is the worst performing market tis yr, taiwan stock market is 1 of the world best market this yr.

「港股凋零」外資狂賣亞洲補中國錢坑…台資「主力大挪移」搬錢回台灣!

军国主义洗脑从娃娃抓起!中国孩子从小被灌输效忠党国思想,爱党爱国仇恨民主自由世界…

wait for HKD unpeg, that is the end of HK financial system.

(29-12-2021, 10:55 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: MOutYK4.jpg]

But I just see so many compelling valuations...even low risk ones with more than 50% of business outside HK ...there will be good opportunities ...but risks have to be managed given backdrop of slowing China economy.

I believe Power Asset and Hutchison Telecom has high % of business outside HK/China

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

忍一时 风平浪静
退一步 海阔天空 Big Grin

Let US have a taste of high inflation.

HK economy is highly distorted. This is the good time to put them back into good shape.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

If anymoh speaking people is talking negatively about Hong Kong and China. Viewer must be very alert of the intention behind. It may be like Taiwan government All fake

I love Taiwan girls. All show half ball at night markets Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

SG stock market is the worst performer in this region.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

So it is worse, and i think it have bottom, so time to buy..imo

(29-12-2021, 10:41 AM)kokee Wrote:  carrie lam sold away 7 millions people their freedom & life to communist.
many rich & young generation left HK to UK, canada, spore, australia, malaysia & thailand for better life & human right. most best school, many classes already empty as these kids will have no future & learn all the evil of sacrify their life to communist if they stay back. those stay back in HK today mainly are old folks & poor.
HSI is the worst performing market tis yr, taiwan stock market is 1 of the world best market this yr.

HSI keep hitting multi yr low, Taiwan keep hitting historical high, why?
HK worse to come, deserve it, who still want to invest in a lawless, no freedom & human right market?

蔡金強:恒大、佳兆業等爆煲只係序幕 內房最大地震就快出現;教育板塊已被落毒點搞都死;騰訊、阿里巴巴、美團條數將會好頹

aiya dun care lah. just stay away until the worst is over.

(29-12-2021, 11:28 AM)kokee Wrote:  wait for HKD unpeg, that is the end of HK financial system.

FACT, TRUTH  and REALITY : 

(03-01-2022, 11:49 AM)mikeloh Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20220103-114818.jpg]

Clapping Clapping Clapping

(30-12-2021, 08:01 PM)kokee Wrote:  HSI keep hitting multi yr low, Taiwan keep hitting historical high, why?
HK worse to come, deserve it, who still want to invest in a lawless, no freedom & human right market?

today HSI down another 200+, Dow & taiwan near historical high.
few yrs ago HSI is around 10000 above Dow, today is almost 13500 below Dow. Compared to Dow, can know how bad is HK & china economy & company performance.
china property meltdown at historical rate now with loan default like crazy all over china, govt servant & employee pay cut & retrench, ton jobless now.
super high inflation plus pandemic, the way ccp grab money like rat now.
HK rich & affordable, for the future of their children, many already left or on the way, opposition in jail, left old folks, poor stay back in HK eventually.
look below how china kids kena brainwashed, moron or crazy? HK kids? all thesee 5000 yrs of emperrors & slavery.

明智的都出国了,抗争的进监狱了,剩下的只能屈从

明智的都出国了,抗争的进监狱了,剩下的只能屈从

各朝代的霸气宣言

各朝代的霸气宣言

KOKee aka Century aka Alam loves FAKE NEWS from Falun Gong Cult?

Hang Seng Index looking bullish, Best time to buy ,imo

Winnie is the pooh is not done fixing HK yet.

I thought you bought a lot of shares in HK stock exchange last few months.