Did OYK and CCS said they fully support Lawrence as next PM?

Did OYK and CCS specifically said they fully support Lawrence Wong as next PM?

And pledge their diligent and support

Dun think so....they are jelly now...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

The strange thing is that CCS kind of just drop off without a fight... Now wondering if that PM role is really something to go for...

(20-04-2022, 10:12 AM)Sticw Wrote:  The strange thing is that CCS kind of just drop off without a fight... Now wondering if that PM role is really something to go for...

The only joke made about Lawrence was his looking a little like Grandma Leong.

The jokes about CCS were cruel, mean and nasty.  Cotton Chan, sia suay, kee chiu.  They were calculated to destroy his career.

Even though RK committed far more serious infractions, the oppeis in forums were silent.

(20-04-2022, 10:18 AM)Oyk Wrote:  The only joke made about Lawrence was his looking a little like Grandma Leong.

The jokes about CCS were cruel, mean and nasty.  Cotton Chan, sia suay, kee chiu.  They were calculated to destroy his career.

Even though RK committed far more serious infractions, the oppeis in forums were silent.

I don't think you had a fair account. The forumers here had voiced out against RK. It was more of the internet brigade trying very hard to aim at the other opposition MPs other than RK. Even to the extend that the POS believes strongly in RK words even though she was the key person who lied.

(20-04-2022, 06:16 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Did OYK and CCS specifically said they fully support Lawrence Wong as next PM?

One of them might become the DPM.

Or both.

Lawrence is a natural when it comes to speaking behind a mic.  He is the obvious choice.  The other two can also speak but not as naturally.  CCS can speak well but he usually speaks in Singlish.  

I think all of them can be the PM, but here in Singapore, it seems that we want someone who can speak behind a mic without a text.

But it does not mean that if a person cannot speak like an orator, he is not good.  Dr Goh Keng Swee was a lousy speaker but contributed a lot to Singapore.  Ong Teng Cheong was DPM before becoming President....was he a good speaker????

(20-04-2022, 10:22 AM)Sticw Wrote:  I don't think you had a fair account. The forumers here had voiced out against RK. It was more of the internet brigade trying very hard to aim at the other opposition MPs other than RK. Even to the extend that the POS believes strongly in RK words even though she was the key person who lied.

I am at all forums....edmw, reddit, sgtalk......  I know what I am saying. 

Oppies spoke out against her?   Yeah, you are speaking out against her now.  They absolutely hate her saying that Singh told her to take the lie to the grave.  Just because she lied, you buggers tried to defend Singh by saying that she must be lying again.

Well, I like Lawrence to be PM.  I suppose you want that Singh of yours to be PM so you must vilify RK to the max.

a DPM must have some economics background. Excluding PM Lee, having a military background PM or DPM do not bore well in the eyes of overseas powers.

(20-04-2022, 10:29 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I am at all forums....edmw, reddit, sgtalk......  I know what I am saying. 

Oppies spoke out against her?   Yeah, you are speaking out against her now.  They absolutely hate her saying that Singh told her to take the lie to the grave.  Just because she lied, you buggers tried to defend Singh by saying that she must be lying again.

Well, I like Lawrence to be PM.  I suppose you want that Singh of yours to be PM so you must vilify RK to the max.

If you believe a liar like RK who doesn't twitch her eyes,

Then you must be a fool.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(20-04-2022, 10:18 AM)Oyk Wrote:  The only joke made about Lawrence was his looking a little like Grandma Leong.

Liang po po?

(20-04-2022, 11:55 AM)Ola Wrote:  If you believe a liar like RK who doesn't twitch her eyes,

Then you must be a fool.

When she poste about RICH Chinese, mosque leaders persecuted by the police. CHC leaders getting away with millions of dollars, the red alert was flashing and blasting, but still you all voted for her.

Now you want to come here and tell me she is a liar?

Seems like when it suits you, you vote for her, and when it does not suit you, you will simply throw her under the bus.

And if you think she is lying about your Singh then you are a fool indeed.  I had listened to the evidence given by your Singh, by her, by Sylvia, and various other people.  I am of the view that RK told the truth about your Singh.

(20-04-2022, 06:16 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Did OYK and CCS specifically said they fully support Lawrence Wong as next PM?

OYKovid definitely because he is hard up for the DPM post
CCSuay 100% no, because since day one, he wants the job, but he was hard done by his “cotton comes sheep” type of comments plus his public speaking sucks. He also needs to think very long before he can answer a question, people can see he often answer question from a iPad during parliament probably keyin by his perm secretary.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

A basket of apples plucked from the same tree.

(20-04-2022, 09:12 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Dun think so....they are jelly now...

Maybe they said to each other, with such qualities can become next PM

(20-04-2022, 10:46 AM)A2Z Wrote:  a DPM must have some economics background. Excluding PM Lee, having a military background PM or DPM do not bore well in the eyes of overseas powers.

Both OYK and CCS are very happy for doing nothing.

Why sweat?