Expect Dow and Nasdaq to surge up strongly tonight...

Yesterday's panic 700pt selloff was due to Yellen's sentence that govt will not bail out depositors and shareholders causing panic.

Think about it carefully what is the chance of US govt allowing savers to.lose their hard-earned money saved in the bank. The chance is zero. The FED can just print money and solve the problem. If not the fear will spread non stop until there is a run on every other bank.

Yellen has to act tough and say "no bail out" to placate the policians who play to their constituents who are just tired of tax dollars used to bail out the rich and irresponsible. 

The market will rally strongly because the Fed was supposed to hike 0.5% just 2 weeks ago has backed down...to hike only 0.25%...

That is not to say all of US economic problems like recession and debt defaults have disappeared overnight. I am talking about the near term ...the coming weeks 1-2 months. Some ugly problems can just pop out beyond that.

The sellof cause by Yellen too just 25min to wipe off 700pts
In an irrational.panic.

When traders sleep.on it an wake up.today they will realise they have been stupid

[Image: Ws7z5Ip.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

So suggest tonight DOW likely go up few hundreds point and oil price too!!?

It will go up… or it will go sideways. Or it will go down Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(23-03-2023, 04:03 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  It will go up… or it will go sideways.  Or it will go down Big Grin

Another spot on prediction.  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(23-03-2023, 04:03 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  It will go up… or it will go sideways.  Or it will go down Big Grin

Of course it will either of the way........................ Big Grin

Tonight sibey windy sia what happened?!!! 

Thinking

(23-03-2023, 05:34 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Tonight sibey windy sia what happened?!!! 

Thinking

God hinting something big happened tonight ?!!! 

Big Grin

(23-03-2023, 05:16 PM)debono Wrote:  Of course it will either of the way........................ Big Grin

Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Smile still waiting what thing so call " happening on March 22 which is Happen now western timezone "

(23-03-2023, 05:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile still waiting what thing so call " happening on March 22 which is Happen now western timezone "

Your sure you know your timezone or not?

6pm SGT on 23 Mar is 6am ET on same day 23 Mar

Your 22 Mar already OVER, DF!

(23-03-2023, 06:14 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Your sure you know your timezone or not?

6pm SGT on 23 Mar is 6am ET on same day 23 Mar

Your 22 Mar already OVER, DF!

some still on 22

(23-03-2023, 06:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  some still on 22

Like which states, for example???

ah butt doesn’t spot falling three methods chart patterns. he can’t be a trader.

but I must thank him for his alert. i was waiting for the 5th candle at 4 hr tf just now before shorting haha!

reverse indicator had jinx the market.

quickly sell all.

(23-03-2023, 06:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  some still on 22

Hawaii, which has the biggest time zone diff to SGT (SST), just crossed mid-night to 23 Mar, when it was 6pm SGT, 23 Mar

There are NO states still on 22 Mar when it was 6pm SGT, you DF!

(23-03-2023, 03:58 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Yesterday's panic 700pt selloff was due to Yellen's sentence that govt will not bail out depositors and shareholders causing panic.

Think about it carefully what is the chance of US govt allowing savers to.lose their hard-earned money saved in the bank. The chance is zero. The FED can just print money and solve the problem. If not the fear will spread non stop until there is a run on every other bank.

Yellen has to act tough and say "no bail out" to placate the policians who play to their constituents who are just tired of tax dollars used to bail out the rich and irresponsible. 

The market will rally strongly because the Fed was supposed to hike 0.5% just 2 weeks ago has backed down...to hike only 0.25%...

That is not to say all of US economic problems like recession and debt defaults have disappeared overnight. I am talking about the near term ...the coming weeks 1-2 months. Some ugly problems can just pop out beyond that.

In an irrational.panic.

When traders sleep.on it an wake up.today they will realise they have been stupid

Yesterday's selloff is only 530 pts

Where and how did you get a 700 pts selloff, DF??

(23-03-2023, 03:58 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Yesterday's panic 700pt selloff was due to Yellen's sentence that govt will not bail out depositors and shareholders causing panic.

In an irrational.panic.

Lol dude u say all these after seeing Hsi strong run up. If u r convicted, u shd have shared early this morning. Rationally your assessment this time should be correct but then your reverse indicator really almost 100% hit rate. Traders should short small tonight when market open with initial rally, the odds of your RI is just god mode.

[Image: Screenshot-2023-03-23-210416.png]

just a few lines on 4 hr tf...往哪去 Huh

(23-03-2023, 06:49 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Yesterday's selloff is only 530 pts

Where and how did you get a 700 pts selloff, DF??

The selloff started when Dow peaked at 32700+ at 2:50am and fell to 32000....total drop in the sharp selloff is 700+pts in a period less than 1hr.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Boomz!!! Surge is here!

[Image: F9jsRma.jpg]

Don’t pray pray .. Ah Butt Zhun king Sia 

Clapping

阿八终于发威了

(23-03-2023, 10:45 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  阿八终于发威了

天生我材必有用

Laughing

(23-03-2023, 10:51 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  天生我材必有用

Laughing

Dropping 600 points.. 

直的天生我材必有用。 佩服 !佩服! 天才呀!天才!

Clapping

Dow up 75 points lah ...keep it up!!

(24-03-2023, 02:57 AM)cwc29 Wrote:  Dropping 600 points.. 

直的天生我材必有用。 佩服 !佩服! 天才呀!天才!

Clapping

your number taken from Wednesday ?

(23-03-2023, 06:59 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Lol dude u say all these after seeing Hsi strong run up. If u r convicted, u shd have shared early this morning. Rationally your assessment this time should be correct but then your reverse indicator really almost 100% hit rate. Traders should short small tonight when market open with initial rally, the odds of your RI is just god mode.

Spot on again sgbuffett! By analyzing that u r so confident of a rally (where yr RI rate has been 100% recently) market really did a rally first and fall. kudos to you.

(24-03-2023, 05:18 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Dow up 75 points lah ...keep it up!!

Yes, Dow Jones keep it up...... Big Grin

阿屁股又是煞星公 Confused

人家是股神ok!