FINALLY!!!! 1000! NAO GOING FOR NEW RECORD 2000!

below ish e.g. MTF next monday will say 

"it is not unexpected. the next 2-4 weeks is crucial and we are looking at 2000 cases. Sinkies must try to avoid social and dine-in but no change in 5 pax rules and dine-in allow still. At the same time we will extend home recovery to those below 99 years old."

shorturl.at/yE267

[Image: nudie.gif]

They are looking at 2,000 cases?

Is looking and looking anything helpful??

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

Don't think it takes 2 to 4 weeks!

Look at the graph :

[Image: Screenshot-20210919-151629.jpg]

15 Aug : 53 new cases

18 Sep : 1009 new cases
[+] 1 user Likes alanis's post

this is really a bad idea, even if all got vaxxed.

more sick means more strain on healthcare,
family disruption,
long term individual side effects
lost of productivity to the economy,
banned from visiting other countries and vice versa, etc.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

Let's see how long we take to reach 2000.

Anyway, I keep asking this question, and keep getting attack by some folks here.

What are the changes that caused the spike?

1. New virus? As far as I know, MOH didn't reported any new variant in Singapore

2. Relaxation of regulation? Apart from allowing vaccinated folks to dine in restaurant, and 2 for no jab in hawker centre, no other change

3. Change in immigration policy? Apart from Germany no need to quarantine for 14 days, no new policy

4. People get complacent and let their guards down? I don't know about the rest, but not me. Also, when no of cases cross 500 and people are still complacent, doesn't make sense also

There will be folks who will say why I asked so much, but if we don't even asked when hit 1000 cases, then are we just robots to act when we are told to?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..