[Image: my-pm-embarrasses-me.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Dan's post

Getting dangerous
Japan Trapped Demon escaped
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-15-14-03-35.png]
https://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/sessho-seki...on-2810829
[+] 2 users Like singlon's post

perverts like waffug synonan see already belakang basah basah

(15-03-2022, 06:44 AM)theold Wrote:  https://theindependent.sg/russian-ambass...t-ukraine/

I think he’s right. Singapore too small to be involved in this sort of nig ticket issue. Doesn’t mean we have a strong NS army, we can open mouth. Malaysia and Indonesia are smart to distance themselves.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(15-03-2022, 01:16 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You have yet to earn the right to speak for all citizens.

So kindly do not "citizen here citizen there" as if words coming out from your backside represent the whole of Singapore, all citizens.

I REPRESENT THE SENTIMENTS OF THOSE CITIZENS AND EXCLUDE IDIOTS AND CHARLATENS LIKE YOU

(15-03-2022, 01:20 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Glad that you understand the meaning of "We"

I hope you also understand the meaning of "citizens" as explained to you above.
Yes, citizens do not include idiots and charlatens like yoú
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(15-03-2022, 02:04 PM)singlon Wrote:  Getting dangerous
Japan Trapped Demon escaped
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-15-14-03-35.png]
https://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/sessho-seki...on-2810829

Sun Wukong

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(15-03-2022, 06:14 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I REPRESENT THE SENTIMENTS OF THOSE CITIZENS AND EXCLUDE IDIOTS AND CHARLATENS LIKE YOU

If that is the way you play fast and loose with the word "citizens", then I want you to know that citizens are asking your Pritam Singh to resign with immediate effect and sheet off.

(15-03-2022, 06:16 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Yes, citizens do not include idiots and charlatens like yoú

I was a citizen before your father fugged your mother.

(15-03-2022, 08:55 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If that is the way you play fast and loose with the word "citizens", then I want you to know that citizens are asking your Pritam Singh to resign with immediate effect and sheet off.

My Pritam Singh is alo your pritam singh, as he is elected in parliament to represent the citizens of Sinkiepoor, you dumbass!!

(15-03-2022, 08:57 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I was a citizen before your father fugged your mother.
You are nothing but a charlatan, plain and simple

Cant even get yourself a proper nick, thats your pathetic calibre here
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(15-03-2022, 09:08 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  My Pritam Singh is alo your pritam singh, as he is elected in parliament to represent the citizens of Sinkiepoor, you dumbass!!

Mr HL Lee is also your PM as he is elected by citizens to represent the citizens of Singapore, you son of a dumbass!!

(15-03-2022, 09:09 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You are nothing but a charlatan, plain and simple

Cant even get yourself a proper nick, thats your pathetic calibre here

You're talking about yourself?

(15-03-2022, 09:11 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Mr HL Lee is also your PM as he is elected by citizens to represent the citizens of Singapore, you son of a dumbass!!

So? What ís your point, dumbass!!
LHL is not ny PM, mutherfarker!!

IAM Sovereign
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(15-03-2022, 09:12 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You're talking about yourself?

Keep changing your post, is it brain fog from long Covid, mutherfarker??

[Image: images.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post