Farking rule for dine in at Mall

Fark up CCB PAP rule!

Non vax cannot eat inside Mall!

Hawker centres n coffee shops can  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

2 person per table can.

(10-08-2021, 12:34 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Fark up CCB PAP rule!

Can la. But cannot 5pax per table.

Is it? Foodcourt also cannot?    If cannot, means if aircon, must be fully vaxxed lah. 

Discriminaton (disguised as differentiation) is in effect liao.

You in Westgate ah?...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(10-08-2021, 12:38 PM)Stoki Wrote:  2 person per table can.

Cannot if unvaxxed. Only coffeeshop and hawker ctrs can

(10-08-2021, 12:55 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Can la. But cannot 5pax per table.

I just kena chase out by all the FC in Jurong Point. Restaurants also all cannot! Only vaxxed can dine!

Big FARK U to bloody PAP!
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

(10-08-2021, 01:05 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I just kena chase out by all the FC in Jurong Point. Restaurants also all cannot! Only vaxxed can dine!

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Aren't you vaccinated?

The way sinkie govt is managing covid...Spore economy is gg to collapse in the next 3 years
[+] 1 user Likes abc123's post

Unvaxxed people better stay home as much as possible. Indian variant is no joke.

i did ask a friend once a mth ago what if this happened.
and he said "just dont go there la!"
so whats the issue?

30% less crowded...Good...i am vaccinated
Angry 

(10-08-2021, 01:13 PM)menghuii Wrote:  i did ask a friend once a mth ago what if this happened.
and he said "just dont go there la!"
so whats the issue?

Problem is I love some of the food in their FC.

(10-08-2021, 01:17 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Problem is I love some of the food in their FC.

then you are bound.
no choice, obey!

(10-08-2021, 01:17 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Problem is I love some of the food in their FC.

Ta pao lah, bo pian

(10-08-2021, 01:05 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I just kena chase out by all the FC in Jurong Point. Restaurants also all cannot! Only vaxxed can dine!

Why u haven't jab ?

u always kp FC food taste like shit.  just nice ma..

lol

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...op-2102571

Evil OYK. Pl vote him out the next GE. Sometimes got no choice must dine in at a foodcourt bcos nearby no nearby kopitiam and HC. He 's imposing hardship on all the unvaccinated elderly, those who cannot walk far from eg hospitals to find open air eateries. Vaccinated can oso be infectious, why ony confine the negative tests on unvaccinated. Even ah Gan oso dint dream of dis stupiak ruling to force vaccination.

Oredy say dis terracotta ong is ministar of smoke and mirrors. Kee Chiu might make social guffaws but he is definitely smarter dan terracotta. Vote OYK Out if Sinpwn hasn't self destructed at the next GE !!

(10-08-2021, 03:34 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...op-2102571

Evil OYK. Pl vote him out the next GE. Sometimes got no choice must dine in at a foodcourt bcos nearby no nearby kopitiam and HC. He 's imposing hardship on all the unvaccinated elderly, those who cannot walk far from eg hospitals to find open air eateries. Vaccinated  can oso be infectious, why ony confine the negative tests on unvaccinated. Even ah Gan oso dint dream of dis stupiak ruling to force vaccination.

Oredy say dis terracotta ong is ministar of smoke and mirrors. Kee Chiu might make social guffaws but he is definitely smarter dan terracotta. Vote OYK Out if Sinpwn hasn't self destructed at the next GE !!

unvac cannot dine in but can still tarbao right?

Not able to dine outside and in restaurant doesn't really bother me. Lol I'm not sociable anyways.

I rather most vaccinated mingle amongst themselves and start dropping dead. Then the 500mil target can reach much earlier and a new world is born. Lol

Think, this is just the beginning.

Eat inside the car, under the tree and by the road side. Increasingly, I see people inside the cars.

(10-08-2021, 03:53 PM)theold Wrote:  Think, this is just the beginning.

Eat inside the car, under the tree and by the road side. Increasingly, I see people in the cars.

never eat under the tree la.. later the bird above add ingrdient for u..

Anti-vaxxers, govt squeeze you is to sayang you Big Grin

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_M4xDjWUiLmt8okL1fFh...w&usqp=CAU]

(10-08-2021, 03:39 PM)OLT Wrote:  unvac cannot dine in but can still tarbao right?

Lidat I oso no need to kpkb liao. Certain places no seats to sit and eat wan eg polyclinics. Hospitals pple waiting to see dr, you eat ur strong smelling food one seat away [if even got seats available], sure give you dagger looks.

Dat mausoleum guard is really heartless and made of mud.

you need to pay for covid test if you want to eat inside mall !

(10-08-2021, 04:02 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Anti-vaxxers, govt squeeze you is to sayang you Big Grin

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_M4xDjWUiLmt8okL1fFh...w&usqp=CAU]

Iz not anti-vaccine, iz no life to give to vaccine.  crying

(10-08-2021, 04:04 PM)forum456 Wrote:  you need to pay for covid test if you want to eat inside mall !

The task force fighting Covid-19 had said last Friday that unvaccinated individuals with a valid negative PET test or recovered individuals are considered of similar lower risk as fully vaccinated persons, and may dine in at eateries in groups of up to five persons, among other perks.

(10-08-2021, 04:03 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Lidat I oso no need to kpkb liao. Certain places no seats to sit and eat wan eg polyclinics. Hospitals pple waiting to see dr, you eat ur strong smelling food one seat away [if even got seats available], sure give you dagger looks.

Dat mausoleum guard is really heartless and made of mud.

actually, if u are talking about hospital/polyclinic.. after tarbao leow oso difficult to find a place to eat.   so unvac better standby loti or some snack if they expect to be at hospital/clinic for a few hours.
[+] 1 user Likes OLT's post