Has anyone shopped at furniture store KOMME before?

Looks like they have quite a few outlets across the island, saw one at clementi mall just now

[Image: ?hash=ff48320b16ad3e7a3355deb4eeeb76bc]

(22-05-2022, 09:30 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  Looks like they have quite a few outlets across the island, saw one at clementi mall just now

[Image: ?hash=ff48320b16ad3e7a3355deb4eeeb76bc]

KOMME has quite a huge selection, apparently they are listed on prolific skins too:

https://tinyurl.com/yybuws9k

Hey there! Thanks for bringing up KOMME furniture store. While I haven't had the chance to shop there myself, I've heard that their furniture and accessories selection might be a tad limited. By the way, I'm in the midst of renovating my place as well. Since summer's in full swing, I've been focusing on sprucing up my outdoor space with some snazzy garden furniture. Just stumbled upon this awesome online garden furniture store recently, and I'm thinking of giving it a shot. If you're interested, you should totally check them out too!

If you've got any updates or insights about KOMME, or if you try your hand at decoupage, be sure to share them here. We love hearing about fellow members' experiences and creative endeavors!

I haven't had the chance to shop at KOMME yet, but it's intriguing that they have multiple outlets across the island, including one at Clementi Mall. Thanks for sharing that! If you decide to check it out, I'd love to hear about your experience and any great finds you come across.

Speaking of home improvements, I recently stumbled upon a fascinating decoupage tutorial. While it may not directly relate to furniture shopping, it got me thinking about how you can get creative with your furniture.

Imagine finding a unique piece at KOMME and then using decoupage techniques to give it a personalized and artistic touch. It's a fun way to make your furniture truly one-of-a-kind. Plus, it's an excellent conversation starter when guests come over.