My Uncle say Grab might be increase prices for their PHV

He told me, might be happen early next year.

Grab is a crap company. It's just a copycat with no innovation whatsoever, and worse, it's bleeding money every year. If it's not because of angel investors who are looking to make money through listing of the company, Grab would have collapsed long ago.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(27-10-2021, 12:19 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Grab is a crap company. It's just a copycat with no innovation whatsoever, and worse, it's bleeding money every year. If it's not because of angel investors who are looking to make money through listing of the company, Grab would have collapsed long ago.

Thats why they going backdoor listing, hoping some dumbo "investors" buy their shares. Every quaver lose hundreds of millions …. even go listing, will still lose $$$.Biz model not working

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(27-10-2021, 12:19 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Grab is a crap company. It's just a copycat with no innovation whatsoever, and worse, it's bleeding money every year. If it's not because of angel investors who are looking to make money through listing of the company, Grab would have collapsed long ago.

TS Holding behind support lor , Grab profits , so do TS Holdings in the name of so call " help the country thus you too "

(27-10-2021, 01:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  TS Holding behind support lor , Grab profits , so do TS Holdings in the name of so call " help the country thus you too "

Want to increase, go increase lah. Doesn't bother me........ Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

If it's may increase then worth contemplating, if only might increase then just ignore.