Lim Swee Say is now chairman of NTUC LearningHub

(04-06-2022, 12:25 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  NTUC is a " smelly name " now ever since LKY gone.

NTUC Income has also broken its promise to its policyholders and converts from a co-operative to a company.

(04-06-2022, 12:58 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  NTUC Income has also broken its promise to its policyholders and converts from a co-operative to a company.

play " cheat " behind the insurance which by 30 year old you now have to opt in cannot cancel , last time is 40 yrs old can cancel

is sup to NTUC income aka Govt.

I remember call back cancel it when that time I reach 40yrs old. If you never call them they will automatic deduct.

(04-06-2022, 01:20 PM)Choc Wrote:  Got many try to join be their grassroot leader but cannot make it........

A lot new citizen joined in fact.

(03-06-2022, 09:57 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Hire a Foreign Talent from India, and you buggers will scream ceca! cecA! ceCA!  CECA!

Now we put a local on the job, and you still whine.

What do you want?

Now.  crying Ex-Army BG Scholar just walk in arhh. Just see which public sectors, stat boards got " empty seat.

Chairman, not CEO. There to look see look see. Cho bo lan.

(04-06-2022, 01:47 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Chairman, not CEO. There to look see look see. Cho bo lan.

I am puzzled with such a Govt Structure where there is already a CEO and yet a CHairman hanging around.

(03-06-2022, 10:06 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  since cannot reduce and reeducate, then reuse and recycle loh

PAP's own sucession planning is sadly a pale comparison to many other countries where even their prestigious Stat Board & GLCs have threaded on the same path to their early demise.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

This is a way of keeping people obedient, because they know they can continue to be given cushy jobs even after retirement, as long as you keep singing praises of pap. Retired civil servants sometimes turn on the govt because they couldn't get anymore benefits.

(04-06-2022, 01:42 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Now.  crying Ex-Army BG Scholar just walk in arhh. Just see which public sectors, stat boards got " empty seat.

You want a social justice warrior?

Liar Khan for you.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

already cannot add value leow, why so ghian png?
no eye see.