Foreigner to Singaporeans : This is your downfall

(28-02-2024, 02:53 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  To be honest, I am still working because I am in my early 50s, wish to remain active and engaged, have a purpose in life, somewhere to drive my car to on weekdays and fear boredom. I have set aside enough and have sufficient investments to not have to work if I choose to. I thank God for that. 
You are so blessed. Am glad for you that you hv planned well.

(28-02-2024, 02:53 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  To be honest, I am still working because I am in my early 50s, wish to remain active and engaged, have a purpose in life, somewhere to drive my car to on weekdays and fear boredom. I have set aside enough and have sufficient investments to not have to work if I choose to. I thank God for that. 

Seems to me your god doesnt like and help you much. Lots of frustrations but dun hv the freedom and courage to express yourself, can only secretly admire and stalk my bro

(28-02-2024, 03:36 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Seems to me your god doesnt like and help you much. Lots of frustrations but dun hv the freedom and courage to express yourself, can only secretly admire and stalk my bro

You need to get out more often if you take everything that is written in SG Talk so seriously. I enjoy the banter with fellow contributors in this and other forums. Getting emotionally worked up over differences in opinion on SG Talk is like getting offended by jokes by a stand-up comedian. You need to chill more!

(28-02-2024, 03:05 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You are so blessed. Am glad for you that you hv planned well.

“The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps” (Proverbs 16:9). We never stop making plans for our future and the financial freedom of our loved ones, but the lesson for us is to hold our plans lightly and allow God to lead the way.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post