Halimah urges people to ‘stand on side of humanity’

(27-02-2024, 04:59 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  So far, the kerosene being poured onto the fire seems to be coming from you.

Not so long ago... Big Grin

(25-02-2024, 11:13 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  All is fair in love and war.

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(27-02-2024, 12:38 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  If my memory serves me correct, this Israel-Hamas conflict was triggered by the 7 Oct invasion of Israel and massacre of Israeli civilians. 

You have no memory of what Israel was doing to the Palestinians for many decades before the 7th Oct?

who the heck is she.

(27-02-2024, 01:06 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  All most people see is Israel retaliating against murderers, rapists and kidnappers i.e. terrorists.

[Image: IMG-0815.jpg]

(27-02-2024, 05:15 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You have no memory of what Israel was doing to the Palestinians for many decades before the 7th Oct?

We are talking about what sparked this current conflict for crying out loud! Like I said, this is not about winning or losing an argument. Nobody wants this conflict! Both Israel and Hamas are no angels. As a Muslim, we understand that you will support Hamas, regardless of whether they are terrorists or militants as you prefer to call them. 

(27-02-2024, 05:15 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You have no memory of what Israel was doing to the Palestinians for many decades before the 7th Oct?

This will never end as both sides have their own long list of grievances. Muslims will support Hamas and the Palestinians in general because of their common faith. We understand this completely.  

你的神我的佛都袖手旁观

US soldier sets himself on fire outside Israeli Embassy in Washington to protest war on Gaza

https://youtu.be/vhHFQpv3J2A?si=uolPfaZy8bAKtLyt

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/2/26...de-in-gaza

[Image: aa4LthY.jpeg]

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(27-02-2024, 05:23 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  This will never end as both sides have their own long list of grievances. Muslims will support Hamas and the Palestinians in general because of their common faith. We understand this completely.  

A foreign invader army invades us and occupies our land. Then, they start having grievances. They start complaining that we are bad people because we are fighting back the invasion.

Would you say they have valid grievances?

(27-02-2024, 05:19 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  We are talking about what sparked this current conflict for crying out loud! Like I said, this is not about winning or losing an argument. Nobody wants this conflict! Both Israel and Hamas are no angels. As a Muslim, we understand that you will support Hamas, regardless of whether they are terrorists or militants as you prefer to call them. 

It is not a conflict. It is a crime. Occupying other people's land is a crime according to the international law. Israel is occupying the Palestinian land. 

So yes, you are right. It's not about winning or losing arguments. It is about what is right and wrong. Occupying other people's land is wrong. Fighting the occupiers is right.
[+] 1 user Likes Ali Imran's post

(27-02-2024, 06:17 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  It is not a conflict. It is a crime. Occupying other people's land is a crime according to the international law. Israel is occupying the Palestinian land. 

So yes, you are right. It's not about winning or losing arguments. It is about what is right and wrong. Occupying other people's land is wrong. Fighting the occupiers is right.

What you have mentioned is already defined under UN Law Article 51... Sadly, the State of Palestine is not being fully accepted by the UN due to dispute within the Security Council over the last 30 years...Now with the on-going Genocide in Gaza and becoming the front and centre of global crisis, the chance of attaining full UN membership is higher than ever..

[Image: FUP0DwOX0AAIq3k?format=jpg&name=medium]

Source: https://legal.un.org/repertory/art51.shtml

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(27-02-2024, 12:56 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  It is better for S'poreans to agree to disagree. Muslims in SG will support Hamas even though they are terrorists because of their common faith. Non-Muslims will support those who battle against terrorists. We can all agree to disagree.

No one is interested in agreeing or disagreeing with a retard like you

You continue to sow disharmony with such posts and you will get reported

You're forewarned
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(28-02-2024, 03:27 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  No one is interested in agreeing or disagreeing with a retard like you
You continue to sow disharmony with such posts and you will get reported
You're forewarned

Good one....your response is exactly how the then Chinese UNSC president had done by reprimanding the obnoxious Israeli ambassador during a UNSC meeting last year.
Everyone at the Council wanted the attack on Gaza to CEASE...and all they hear is more self-centred complain from the Israeli side.

[+] 2 users Like Manthink's post

Back to the topic of this thread before it got hijacked

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqAJzlISs1NfRRQFnWcTm...0&usqp=CAU]

(27-02-2024, 05:31 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  US soldier sets himself on fire outside Israeli Embassy in Washington to protest war on Gaza

https://youtu.be/vhHFQpv3J2A?si=uolPfaZy8bAKtLyt

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/2/26...de-in-gaza

RIP Young man.

(28-02-2024, 11:03 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Back to the topic of this thread before it got hijacked

That's 180%, what 35%?

But the bungalow at burntmouth rd has gone up at least 20%

Si vis pacem, para bellum

(28-02-2024, 11:03 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Back to the topic of this thread before it got hijacked

I wonder. Do you trust the Israeli narratives? Like how they said they didn't bomb that hospital but Hamas did, that kind of narrative.

(27-02-2024, 12:38 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  If my memory serves me correct, this Israel-Hamas conflict was triggered by the 7 Oct invasion of Israel and massacre of Israeli civilians. 
This feud wil forever be never ending, even 10, 20 or 30 years later.

(27-02-2024, 05:19 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  We are talking about what sparked this current conflict for crying out loud! Like I said, this is not about winning or losing an argument. Nobody wants this conflict! Both Israel and Hamas are no angels. As a Muslim, we understand that you will support Hamas, regardless of whether they are terrorists or militants as you prefer to call them. 
If I am not wrong, that land was first settle by the Jews a hundred years ago. The Jews left that place and returned to claim the land. The Jews fought and won over the land which is now called Israel.

(28-02-2024, 03:47 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  This feud wil forever be never ending, even 10, 20 or 30 years later.

There are the Muslims, the Christians, and the Jews. All 3 will say it will end soon. All 3 will give you a different ending picture.

1. The Jews believe their Messiah will appear and they will rule the world from Jerusalem.
2. The Christians believe Jesus the Messiah will return. It's a bit hazy what Jesus will do. Some Christians believe Jesus will kill everybody who is not his followers.
3. The Muslims believe Jesus the Messiah will return and defeat Zionism once and for all, among other things.

(28-02-2024, 03:52 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  If I am not wrong, that land was first settle by the Jews a hundred years ago. The Jews left that place and returned to claim the land. The Jews fought and won over the land which is now called Israel.

Zionist terrorism forced the British to allow the Zionists to claim Palestine as Israel. That was in the early 20th century and that was when the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians began and carried on till today.