Forest City trying very hard to pull tourists in, but it’s just not working

(30-03-2024, 09:40 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Covert a few blocks to brothels massage vip units run by china ccp ah tiong better....since its their expertise.

me prefer siambu or vietbu.

(30-03-2024, 09:22 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  ghost town means ghost town no one wants to go.
Added sait to builting flats and housees, more ghosts is having good time there... Rotfl

(30-03-2024, 09:30 AM)moonrab Wrote:  You mean a causeway link to SG?

Totally not possible. 
Because it add no economical advantage to SG with such a huge cost project. Plus SG already capped their vehicle ownership in Singapore. Why would they want more vehicles driving into SG?

With the upcoming driving charges on Singapore's roads accordingly to mileages. Malaysian drivers will kpkb the high driving cost. Quite sure there will be lesser driving into Singapore for the future.

Maybe the Malaysian can extend RTS Station to FC. But it will not help much, if the target of FC marketing is only for the foreigner richies. Normally they hated public transport. And concern over personal safety, especially at night.
Adding salt and more salt to peoples drain, ghost town lehh. Rotting, decay or cause to decay by the the salt action...

(26-03-2024, 04:31 PM)theold Wrote:  If residents already staying, this means already handover. You receive the unit in good order. The handover is in phases once the building is completed.  The responsibility of maintenance is on the management-MCST. Overseas, the building management makes their own decision. If you did not pay for the management fee, they can take control of your unit. They can also lease out those units under their management as you did not pay them. Sometimes, they also play punk. They can also issue their own summons.

For defects, if you call the developer, they will refer you back to the management office-MSCT. This office will refer you to 3rd party companies. For most defects, you find your own pure LOCAL repairman is cheaper. Then again you need the management office's approval.

Sometimes, they can sue the developer when it is still around. The building management company can also change hand. For shopping centres, the developer will have their own management company. They can sell the management of the building to another company. End up, you find one company managing a lot of buildings.
End up and down into another ghost story for you, need the ghost management office's approval.

Our ex-presidential candidate, Mr TKL is also trying hard to woo more people coming in.
He goes in and out almost every week and said all good things about Forest City.
[+] 1 user Likes puntfast2's post
Exclamation 

(26-03-2024, 08:18 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Creepy place people not interested
Not a good investment

60% of it is owned by Country Gardens a Chinese developer which is mired in debts to the tune of $160 billion. The other shareholder is the current Malaysian king.

It targeted the Chinese market and its attractiveness was meant to be its proximity to Singapore which offered a first world country's lifestyle where Mandarin was as widely spoken as mala was sold.

It was not sold with JB or Muar or Batu Pahat as attractions. Between mala and Muar otah you know which sells.

This latest trip that the writer made only found some peepur speaking Malay which would not make a potential Chinese buyer feel that FC would be a home away from home. 

For us, Chinatown is that area around Mosque Street, Smith Street... People's Park, Kreta Ayer, South Bridge Road.. but relative to China's size, the whole of Singapore is a Chinatown where what they would call putonghua is spoken and Chinese food is sold in all four corners. Singapore would be home away from home any which way a Chinese sees it.

FC is cheaper but you are talking to rich Chinese. When peepur have money, you don't talk price with them.... just like you don't tell a rich man who is inside a Rolex boutique that Casio is cheaper and he could SAVE some money.

And Mahatail hammered the nails into the coffin when he took over from ah jib kor. So many of his speeches were Chinese this Chinese, all in racist tones.

TKL betted on the wrong horse. Singaporeans should never buy any property in Malaysia. Rent if you want to stay there and if anything goes wrong, the most you lose is your rental deposit..

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

(31-03-2024, 08:06 AM)puntfast2 Wrote:  Our ex-presidential candidate, Mr TKL is also trying hard to woo more people coming in.
He goes in and out almost every week and said all good things about Forest City.

This one is a mad person. Singapore is blessed to kick him out of our presidential election..🤣

(31-03-2024, 08:57 AM)moonrab Wrote:  This one is a mad person. Singapore is blessed to kick him out of our presidential election..🤣

Rather shocking that an ex Income chief could make such a big mistake.

No less shocking is that the resident investment guru Sgbuffet idolizes TKL.

(31-03-2024, 08:06 AM)puntfast2 Wrote:  Our ex-presidential candidate, Mr TKL is also trying hard to woo more people coming in.

I believe he would sell his unit in a heartbeat the moment a Chinese buyer makes him an offer.

1. COVID border closures in China and Malaysia caused the momentum to loose steam.

2. Unemployment is a major issue in China now. The middle classed would think one hundred taims before committing to mortgage loans which they are not sure if they could repay.

3. The rich Chinese who have money cannot send money out following the human bear's crackdown on the outflow of Chinese yuan. Their monies are moving around hidden but if it somehow stops at FC, the human bear got your balls.

4. Anti Chinese sentiments stirred up by Mahatail didn't go unreported in China.

The only way out as I see it is for Malaysia to sell the land from the Causeway all the way to FC inclusive to Singapore. Singapore will be able to fill the place up

(31-03-2024, 10:04 AM)Oyk Wrote:  1. COVID border closures in China and Malaysia caused the momentum to loose steam.

2. Unemployment is a major issue in China now.  The middle classed would think one hundred taims before committing to mortgage loans which they are not sure if they could repay.

3. The rich Chinese who have money cannot send money out following the human bear's crackdown on the outflow of Chinese yuan. Their monies are moving around hidden but if it somehow stops at FC, the human bear got your balls.

3. Anti Chinese sentiments stirred up by Mahatail didn't go unreported in China.

The only way out as I see it is for Malaysia to sell the land from the Causeway all the way to FC inclusive to Singapore. Singapore will be able to fill the place up

Self masturbating moron talking to himself once again....hello thambi, why don you go make your grandma happy one last time? Big Grin

(31-03-2024, 09:19 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I believe he would sell his unit in a heartbeat the moment a Chinese buyer makes him an offer.

Still got empty units left the Chinese buyer rather buy new one with everything still new.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

No chance of success unless... they let Malaysia govt and Sg GLC to hold
shares. Instantly become success.

Get it...
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(31-03-2024, 09:19 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I believe he would sell his unit in a heartbeat the moment a Chinese buyer makes him an offer.

You will sell your mother for $1 in a heartbeat if a Chinese buyer makes you an offer Big Grin

(31-03-2024, 10:10 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Still got empty units left the Chinese buyer rather buy new one with everything still new.

In that case, he shant wait for the heart to beat. Rotfl 

He'd hard sell while doing beedio clips to say how good FC is.  Ride a bicycle about, ask someone to beedio him, and make it seem like it's such a relaxing place to live. 

At the same time, he will have to do the cosmetics by fitting and furnishing the unit up to look appealing.  

An empty unit somehow loses out to a fully furnished one....fully furnished to designer standard, not a hoarder's type of house.  After that, he just has to price it right.  It's a unit in a ghost town after all, so he can't ask for too much.  Sell at a loss, if he has to.  Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(31-03-2024, 10:35 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I will sell my mother for $1 in a heartbeat if a Chinese buyer makes me an offer Big Grin

It's Qing Ming on 4th April.

And that's what you'd do.

Very lacking in filial piety!   Rolleyes

(31-03-2024, 12:45 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It's Qing Ming on 4th April.

And that's what you'd do.

Very lacking in filial piety!   Rolleyes

Edit my text like a kiddo..your mother also same as you ah?
Likes to do alterations? Does she alters your panty?  Big Grin

(31-03-2024, 12:42 PM)Oyk Wrote:  In that case, he shant wait for the heart to beat. Rotfl 

He'd hard sell while doing beedio clips to say how good FC is.  Ride a bicycle about, ask someone to beedio him, and make it seem like it's such a relaxing place to live. 

At the same time, he will have to do the cosmetics by fitting and furnishing the unit up to look appealing.  

An empty unit somehow loses out to a fully furnished one....fully furnished to designer standard, not a hoarder's type of house.  After that, he just has to price it right.  It's a unit in a ghost town after all, so he can't ask for too much.  Sell at a loss, if he has to.  Smile

Lukongsimi gave you a one line reply...you returned back with a very good bj  Big Grin

(31-03-2024, 10:24 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  No chance of success unless... they let Malaysia govt and Sg GLC to hold

Get it...

You are absolutely right.

Country Gardens should learn from their own books, what China did to us before in Suzhou. When we owned 60% of the industrial park, it was losses all the way. That year when we sold 20% away to the Chinese, so now they owned 60%, it became profitable and had been profitable ever since. 

Now if Country Gardens reduces its stakes from 60% to 40%, and let the Malaysia government take over, which requires the king to also sell his 40% stake, the Malaysian government will want to see profits. But they need Singapore's leadership and management.. a point you didn't omit to say.  Clapping Thumbs_up

(31-03-2024, 02:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You are absolutely right.

Country Gardens should learn from their own books, what China did to us before in Suzhou. When we owned 60% of the industrial park, it was losses all the way. That year when we sold 20% away to the Chinese, so now they owned 60%, it became profitable and had been profitable ever since. 

Now if Country Gardens reduces its stakes from 60% to 40%, and let the Malaysia government take over, which requires the king to also sell his 40% stake, the Malaysian government will want to see profits. But they need Singapore's leadership and management.. a point you didn't omit to say.  Clapping Thumbs_up

yr wish could happen soon as country gardens is in v v bad shape
3 directors just b4 they announced delay publish ar

(31-03-2024, 10:24 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  No chance of success unless... they let Malaysia govt and Sg GLC to hold

Get it...

Shd let sg flip, the price would shoot up at least 10x