XIAOMI HAS BYPASSED APPLE AND SAMSUNG IN THE EUROPEAN 5G SMARTPHONE MARKET

ABDULLAH OCTOBER 5, 2021

Analysts at Strategy Analytics ranked the Chinese company in first place in terms of the number of 5G smartphones delivered to the Central and Eastern European market in the third quarter of this year. Its share was an impressive 41.8%

a year ago the company’s share was 4.3%. Analysts predict that Xiaomi will become a leader in Central and Eastern Europe by the end of 2021. Moreover, no one will be able to push it off the top of the 5G smartphone market in this region in 2022.

“Silver” was taken by Apple with a share of 26%

Top-3 was closed by Samsung, whose share in the third quarter of this year was 11.5% and this is three times less than a year earlier (34.3%). The fourth-place of Realme can be considered a success; which controls 7.9% of the 5G smartphone market in Central and Eastern Europe. For comparison, a year earlier, its share was only 0.9%. OnePlus is also in the top five; with 5G devices accounting for 2.5% of the market, which is 1.8% less than a year earlier.

https://www.gizchina.com/2021/10/05/xiao...ne-market/
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

Big dinosaurs extinction but small lizards, birds, cock roach, oysters and ants survive correct?

[Image: 20211007-121835.jpg]

xiaomi is very aggressive, selling many things including ear pick, tooth brush, light bulbs,...? or just other companies' products with their name on them?

US squeeze Huawei, Xiaomi rise up to the top. If they squeeze Xiaomi, another China telco, maybe Xiaomei, will rise up.

So Assmerica must be fuming  high and low.

8Umbrella Umbrella

Surpass lah!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 1 user Likes Fit's post

(07-10-2021, 12:23 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  xiaomi is very aggressive, selling many things including ear pick, tooth brush, light bulbs,...? or just other companies' products with their name on them?

I think should be "buy and put logo". I don't believe they can do so many things.

Smart European. Looking for cheaper alternative with the same or better features. just don't understand why people likes to keep up with trend queuing for hours for the latest model? rich or ego? having a faster processor doesn't make a person smarter nor speak faster.
[+] 1 user Likes wulala's post

(07-10-2021, 12:58 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I think should be "buy and put logo". I don't believe they can do so many things.

by putting on xm logo, these products piggyback on xm's marketing efforts can sell worldwide

Stock still fell last 2 months costing me much...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The journalist misused the word "bypass". Jialat.

I own xiaomi stock. ....maybe I should have bought Apple stock....the reason is this.

It's not how many phones you sell....it is whether you can squeeze your customers to pay $1600 for a phone.

.Xiaomi sold it's 5G phone for $200...Apple sold theirs for $1600.

Which is the better stock?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(07-10-2021, 08:55 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I own xiaomi stock. ....maybe I should have bought Apple stock....the reason is this.

It's not how many phones you sell....it is whether you can squeeze your customers to pay $1600 for a phone.

.Xiaomi  sold it's 5G phone for $200...Apple sold theirs for $1600.

Apple has formed something like a cult. I've a friend who only buys Apple products and will be one of the first few to try their latest products. 

I also heard from my Chinese relatives that Xiaomi phones, although very well-received world-wide, do not have many buyers in China. Indeed, when I compared my Xiaomi phone (which I bought for fun) to Huawei one, it is not as good. However, I think Xiaomi has a lot of potential because it has a good ecosystem for its products.

(07-10-2021, 08:55 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I own xiaomi stock. ....maybe I should have bought Apple stock....the reason is this.

.Xiaomi  sold it's 5G phone for $200...Apple sold theirs for $1600.

Profit very thin for xiaomi what’s why keep falling. U shd consider cut some. Clearly seen in its share price

(07-10-2021, 09:29 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Profit very thin for xiaomi what’s why keep falling. U shd consider cut some. Clearly seen in its share price

My reason for buying xiaomi is not phones but eco-system and services.

(07-10-2021, 09:27 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Apple has formed something like a cult. I've a friend who only buys Apple products and will be one of the first few to try their latest products. 

I also heard from my Chinese relatives that Xiaomi phones, although very well-received world-wide, do not have many buyers in China. Indeed, when I compared my Xiaomi phone (which I bought for fun) to Huawei one, it is not as good. However, I think Xiaomi has a lot of potential because it has a good ecosystem for its products.

XM is fighting a very long battle by locking in customers in its eco system. To do that need very low entry cost for customer. Need very long term to see stock price reflect result.

Xiaomi margins in mobile phones are thin

we call this shipping boxes

where as Apple is all about their eco system

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Mibro-Lite...006.0.html