Forum: Give foreigners residing in Singapore long-term a chance at a job

https://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/for...e-at-a-job
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

Did you do National Service?
Did your son do National Service?
Did you help volunteer to help the needy?
Did your family volunteer to help the needy?
What was your contribution to Sg?
What was your family contribution to Sg?
Have you been sucking up or giving to Sg? 
How about your family are they sucking or giving?
[+] 5 users Like NoActionTalkOnly's post

Useless Govt.

Always come up with a victimized voice to protect the FTs again. Other countries do not even resort to such low tactics to undermine the stupid system.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Since they stay in SG long term, why not convert to citizen? Why stay as a foreigner?
[+] 2 users Like winbig's post

If he has the right qualifications, the letter writer can apply for an SP or EP and he can get a job. What's stopping him from doing that?

looks like a fake forum letter leh

Dear foreigners, please bring your unemployment problems back to your own country, stop bothering Singapore.
Typical good for nothing leeching beggars foriegn traxhes

This Raymond Ong must be a muddysian boleh beggar leech traitors like some here

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like Tangsen's post

FTs #1 POLICY.

Because of 4G mistakes, now Foreigners even ask for long-term jobs?!#

You will never see such bold daring thick-skin request in HK, Australia, Canada . . . .because they know that the law in these countries do not allow foreigners to stay long at all.

Shame on you PAP to create good jobs for them! See what kind of fcking LJ we have now.

Instead of protecting citizens and our Future, you stand -up against us.

[Image: Charles-C-Vent-anger-on-Foreigners.gif]

[+] 5 users Like Ola's post

look like more wayang shows will be coming up soon.

How come a jobless foreigners can stay in SG? I though visitor pass max only 30days. ICA sleeping har?

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

I support, but Income Tax at 70% across the board.

"However, the speech does not reflect the reality faced by unemployed foreign dependants and students who are legally residing in Singapore in the long term"

Idiotic JoTeo is a mentor to Tan SL, another JLB.  These people are likely CECA, lah.

Already give them tuition subsidy, now we must give them our jobs? Because they study in Global International School, so their qualifications are not recognized.

PAP kitchen cooking love is actually building more hatred against them.

[Image: Foreign-Students-deserve-help-too.png]

[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

Stinkapore attracts a lot of foreign beggars, leeches, traitors and good for nothing scums

(25-10-2021, 10:31 AM)winbig Wrote:  Since they stay in SG long term, why not convert to citizen? Why stay as a foreigner?

Sg is only a stepping stone...
Not many FTs are interested in staying in Sg.
The market is too small.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Foreigners Entitlement Policy?

PAP has already given their father or mother a job, so they end up with Dependent Pass.

PAp must now be their Nanny and also give them jobs?

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(25-10-2021, 11:41 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Sg is only a stepping stone...
Not many FTs are interested in staying in Sg.
The market is too small.

Agree, most of these ahneh have set their sights on the USA.  Sg to them is but a mere stepping stone.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(25-10-2021, 11:10 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  How come a jobless foreigners can stay in SG? I though visitor pass max only 30days. ICA sleeping har?

Visitor pass is 90 days.. I also had the impression it is 30 days previously.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Fu.ck you i am anti foreigner except my friends i know.

Dont reside here at all. Go back to your ra.pist cuntry to beg for jobs la

Laughing

(25-10-2021, 12:03 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Agree, most of these ahneh have set their sights on the USA.  Sg to them is but a mere stepping stone.

If Trump becomes President again, the CECAs most likely will be tightly controlled from coming into US.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(25-10-2021, 12:20 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Visitor pass is 90 days.. I also had the impression it is 30 days previously.

KNN …. 90days of leeching & begging …..

(25-10-2021, 11:10 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  How come a jobless foreigners can stay in SG? I though visitor pass max only 30days. ICA sleeping har?

I think the letter writer is on a dependent pass, via his wife.

(25-10-2021, 01:20 PM)starbugs Wrote:  I think the letter writer is on a dependent pass, via his wife.

Useless shameless spineless Raymond … eat slipper rice

(25-10-2021, 12:20 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Visitor pass is 90 days.. I also had the impression it is 30 days previously.

From ASEAN countries it is 90 days. Some kind of ASEAN agreeement.

But outside ASEAN, like Dubai, Italy, Canada . . .it is only 30 days.

I know that all STVP can be extended. That is why the Vietnamese KTV hostess can stay in Singapore for 6 mths and start the HamSup Cluster and Jurong Fishery Cluster.

But regardless of STVP, LTVP, Student Pass . . . all should NEVER be given a job because PAP failed and did not create enuf good jobs. The pie is too small. Those Foreigners should go to India. Big market, speak English and lots of opportunities.

[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(25-10-2021, 01:33 PM)Ola Wrote:  From ASEAN countries it is 90 days. Some kind of ASEAN agreeement.

But outside ASEAN, like Dubai, Italy, Canada . . .it is only 30 days.

I know that all STVP can be extended. That is why the Vietnamese KTV hostess can stay in Singapore for 6 mths and start the HamSup Cluster and Jurong Fishery Cluster.

But regardless of STVP, LTVP, Student Pass . . . all should NEVER be given a job because PAP failed and did not create enuf good jobs.  The pie is too small. Those Foreigners should go to India. Big market, speak English and lots of opportunities.

Thanks for clarifying.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

"The first question potential employers always ask is if applicants are Singapore citizens or permanent residents".

If your spouse is really a Talent earning $25k or $50k per mth like Ramesh, no companies will ask! This is unfettered access given to real FTs.

But because your spouse is a FAKE Talent where EP salary criteria set by the stupid Tan SL is $4500 / mth, then no choice. There are around 6,000 jobs in the construction where you spouse can work and no need to ask if they are PRs anot. These are not the jobs we want as FWs.

OK?

[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

(25-10-2021, 10:40 AM)starbugs Wrote:  If he has the right qualifications, the letter writer can apply for an SP or EP and he can get a job. What's stopping him from doing that?

I was already pissed off when Chan Chun Sing set an impossible ultra low IT Quota of 3,100/ year for the past 10 years so that jobs can be given to mostly CECA.

Now, I am disgusted because Dependents and Foreign Students also demand a job here. I remember reading that PaP is the only Govt that welcomes these 2 groups to work in Singapore while no other countries in the world gave them such high priviledge.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 1 user Likes Symmetry's post

(25-10-2021, 02:39 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  I was already pissed off when Chan Chun Sing set an impossible ultra low IT Quota of 3,100/ year for the past 10 years so that jobs can be given to mostly CECA.

Now, I am disgusted because Dependents and Foreign Students also demand a job here. I remember reading that PaP is the only Govt that welcomes these 2 groups to work in Singapore while no other countries in the world gave them such high priviledge.

You think the fellow who knows nut about IT sector will care much on this sector.  To them it is only a figure.

不在其位 不谋其政

勤政爱民的领袖寥寥可数。

Why got this long-term problem? Created by PAP but we are punished.

Because PAP failed to create enough good jobs for citizens. the pie is too small yet they welcome 10 out of 11 types of passes with work in Singapore. From Student Pass, LTVP, Entrepreneurship Pass. . . .

As I shared 3 times before. Those fcking Foreigners are so arrogant when they came for interview as if we owe them a living. That Foreigner was studying in Kaplan and then went to study a degree in NUS ( which obviously, he did not even have 2As or 2Bs in A' Level exams like our citizens )  for "IT for HR & Finance YET he received tuition grant.

When he came for interview, I helped my colleague who was on MC and of course, he was yaya- papaya. He showed me a letter from MOE  to say that he is eligible for Employment Pass as FRESH Grad without any work experience.

First time seeing such a letter, and I read TWICE!

[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(25-10-2021, 02:07 PM)Ola Wrote:  "The first question potential employers always ask is if applicants are Singapore citizens or permanent residents".

If your spouse is really a Talent earning $25k or $50k per mth like Ramesh, no companies will ask! This is unfettered access given to real FTs.

But because your spouse is a FAKE Talent where EP salary criteria set by the stupid Tan SL is $4500 / mth, then no choice. There are around 6,000 jobs in the construction where you spouse can work and no need to ask if they are PRs anot. These are not the jobs we want as FWs.

OK?

It is reported that Ramesh is drawing a salary of $66,000 per month....I don't know what kind of job is he doing with such a high remuneration... Angry
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post