Fujian Has Zero Case Now

(02-10-2021, 03:11 PM)debono Wrote:  Yah, why can't our govt. introduce more  controls  whenever we have a outbreak.

Well, our government wants to follow the scientific ways that the westerners are adopting so that they cannot be hold accountable. In my opinion. 

Should things turn worse they will blame that the westerners have misled them….easy way out is to blame others than to take responsibility.

(02-10-2021, 03:12 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  their strategy is zero tolerance, wherever there are new cases, test the whole city population and remove the people tested positive...our strategy is to let people recover at home and track them in system.

Yes I was told by my Chinese colleagues. Unfortunately our elite team here wanted to follow the westerners approach. 

In my opinion they can no longer handle the vast amount of handout and more importantly many people no longer want to be hold up or cooped up in the apartment. 

With this it allow our challenging economy to continue running and thereby all of us will be “distracted” to question further on their governance. Especially with the amount spent on the handout, because by far no one including our oppositions have yet to question on the spent amount details. I think.

(02-10-2021, 03:56 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Yes I was told by my Chinese colleagues. Unfortunately our elite team here wanted to follow the westerners approach. 

In my opinion they can no longer handle the vast amount of handout and more importantly many people no longer want to be hold up or cooped up in the apartment. 

With this it allow our challenging economy to continue running and thereby all of us will be “distracted” to question further on their governance. Especially with the amount spent on the handout, because by far no one including our oppositions have yet to question on the spent amount details. I think.

The handouts are draining our coffers dry, but it is a good gesture from our govt.

(02-10-2021, 04:03 PM)debono Wrote:  The handouts are draining our coffers dry, but it is a good gesture from our govt.

Of course is draining, though this may be a good gesture but this handout should be accounted for. And more importantly this highly paid administrators should also in a good gesture have their pay out be cut too.

Otherwise this will be a double whammy on our coffer. But we are not seeing such gesture.

(02-10-2021, 04:23 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Of course is draining, though this may be a good gesture but this handout should be accounted for. And more importantly this highly paid administrators should also in a good gesture have their pay out be cut too.

Otherwise this will be a double whammy on our coffer. But we are not seeing such gesture.

Highly paid administrators will not allow their remunerations be cut, it is an impossible dream.

We are surely not be able to go for Zero Case strategy as mighty China, but the currently "strategy" (if any Smile) is clearly to show our leaders are only good to suck whatever angmoh's rubbish strategy.

Huat ah, The Banana Republic!
[+] 2 users Like merline's post