GIC profiting substantially from global high interest rates while pensioners get 🥜

GIC profiting substantially from global high interest rates while CPF pensioners get 🥜

CPF savings is the single largest source of cheap fundings for GIC.

So unfair, Why CPF members be exploited?
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

that is the beginning of the mother of all prostitutes

[Image: Screenshot-2022-09-14-at-04-58-02-New-Ze...-after.png]
she choking on every word

winter is coming

(14-09-2022, 01:56 AM)Scythian Wrote:  GIC profiting substantially from global high interest rates while CPF pensioners get 🥜

CPF savings is the single largest source of cheap fundings for GIC.

So unfair, Why CPF members be exploited?
Govt already say CPF is not used to fund gic lah.. wait kena sued for defamation.

But someone/govt must have benefitted from the situation. Our law forbid us to freely used our money, so there must be above market rate return to us to compensate of the risk to our CPF monies.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(14-09-2022, 07:45 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Govt already say CPF is not used to fund gic lah.. wait kena sued for defamation.

But someone/govt must have benefitted from the situation. Our law forbid us to freely used our money, so there must be above market rate return to us to compensate of the risk to our CPF monies.

Then, where our CPF savings goes to end users?

Buying SG Govt Bonds isn't investing at all.

The Govt and CPF Board have the aying obligations to tell all  members who actually benefitted from our $ 450 billions cheap CPF savings?

And paying such low interest rates, why members not rewarded excess on ROI?

Why introducing MRSS to age pensioners 55 to 70yo Top up $600 for next 5 years to further benefitting GIC?

And no access to investment ROI

"WASHINGTON, Aug 17 (Reuters) - Federal Reserve officials saw "little evidence" late last month that U.S. inflation pressures were easing, and steeled themselves to force the economy to slow down to control an ongoing surge in prices, according to the minutes of their July 26-27 policy meeting.

While not explicitly hinting at a particular pace of coming rate increases, beginning with the Sept. 20-21 meeting, the minutes released on Wednesday showed U.S. central bank policymakers committed to raising rates as high as necessary to tame inflation - even as they began to acknowledge more explicitly the risk they might go too far and curb economic activity too much."
https://www.reuters.com/markets/us/fed-m...too%20much.

(14-09-2022, 08:06 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  [Image: fx3yQsk.gif]

Why you moaning like a preggy again?

Nothing to say or make intelligent comment?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Angry Angry Angry

In 2008 we have meltdown
we have QEs
now QT
dat the truth
your truth mine truth and the TRUTH
singlon learns from BolehLAND
thank you Abang kechil
ABANG only for Soekarno
Bung Karno goes on stage in November when Putin and Xi arr. in Bali

https://youtu.be/f6HJPfjBokE?list=PL1yqR...GN6us8OvRZ

With cheap CPF $$$ and a strong SGD, GIC can buy much more than they normally do.

Now, world's stock crash, GIC can be a contrarian too.

Maybe CPF Board should start looking for other pension fund manager, better than GIC.

Think outside the box