Wan shui wan shui wan wan shui

WSWSWWS
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Are you sure it is only 30%?

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 2 users Like klat's post

why must eat Chai Png....stupid la...
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

chicken rice also expensive. these food normally are cheap to access. now so ex and small portion. what the heck. pap better up the performance, really out of control .
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

(29-01-2023, 10:53 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  chicken rice also expensive. these food normally are cheap to access. now so ex and small portion. what the heck. pap better up the performance, really out of control .

They had assembled a committee to check on profiteering, by those who increased prices because of "GST hike..... Big Grin

I can't wait to support this GST increase

Fishball noodle stall takes advantage of GST increment to hike food prices by way more than 1%!!!!!!

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/announc...ore-than-1

(29-01-2023, 09:03 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  why must eat Chai Png....stupid la...

last time it's the most value for money food..................now, among the worst............. Angry
[+] 2 users Like Napoleon Porlumpar's post

Papaya chicken wings no enough for such rampant price hikes. Must pay back whole farm.

VTO.
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

GST 1% increase per month is 1%x30days of spending.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(29-01-2023, 09:01 PM)klat Wrote:  Are you sure it is only 30%?

most hawker increase more than 50%.

my place here the mutton soup from $5 to $8 for a small bowl with only few pierces of meats.
[+] 2 users Like K88 shu shu's post

(29-01-2023, 10:53 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  chicken rice also expensive. these food normally are cheap to access. now so ex and small portion. what the heck. pap better up the performance, really out of control .
Angry Angry Angry

When it comes to such stalls, you need to know who are the people behind them. These are similar Cheebye kias behind them, like those durian sellers, they will hike their price aggressively and give little portion, occasionally not fresh. Once you understand these are Cheebye kias, don't buy from them again.
[+] 3 users Like The_Enlightened_One's post

(31-01-2023, 12:10 PM)The_Enlightened_One Wrote:  When it comes to such stalls, you need to know who are the people behind them. These are similar Cheebye kias behind them, like those durian sellers, they will hike their price aggressively and give little portion, occasionally not fresh. Once you understand these are Cheebye kias, don't buy from them again.

There are also LJ kias.
[+] 3 users Like RichDad's post

(29-01-2023, 08:56 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Well ,done PAP!!

Wan shui wan shui wan wan shui

WSWSWWS

First off, I expect you to be concerned about nasi briyani or mutton soup given that you are not a Chinese who would eat cai png.  So I won't even take umbrage at your inability to write cai png, writing chai png instead.  I suppose it comes with not being able to speak Chinese...can understand....and also magnanimously FORGIVE.

Same goes for "wan shui" whatever that is supposed to be.  It's a tad too difficult for non-Chinese speakers to get the second character in 万岁 sound even remotely right.  We jut know that they don't mean "sleep late".  晚睡。  Right。 Big Grin

WSWSWSWSWS
晚睡晚睡晚睡晚睡

(31-01-2023, 12:10 PM)The_Enlightened_One Wrote:  When it comes to such stalls, you need to know who are the people behind them. These are similar Cheebye kias behind them, like those durian sellers, they will hike their price aggressively and give little portion, occasionally not fresh. Once you understand these are Cheebye kias, don't buy from them again.

There are unscrupulous people in this area of work.  They try to cheat because they are greedy, and of course they are dishonest...

But peepur in other jobs are not saints either.  I have caught not a few peepur who bluffed about their working sexperience before.  Worked in the company for 1 year two months, can write 2 years five months wor.  Current salary $1800 a month, but can claim to be earning $2700 a month and now asking for $3000 a month wor.

Real story
Once I called up a candidate whose cover letter and CV was without a shadow of a doubt from someone in heaven.  He was simply too good to reject.  I told him on the phone to come for an interview on _____________ (day, date and time).  I had found his working sexperience to be really a good fit for the position, he had the right education, and the seniority for the vacancy I have opened. And in fact, his general manager is a very good friend of mine, whom I knew for more than ten years.  That was a lie.

In less than two hours, I received an email from him.  He withdrew his application.   Laughing

(31-01-2023, 12:20 PM)RichDad Wrote:  There are also LJ kias.
Rotfl Thumbsup

if hawkers don't increase price, I more worry.

(31-01-2023, 12:23 PM)Oyk Wrote:  First off, I expect you to be concerned about nasi briyani or mutton soup given that you are not a Chinese who would eat cai png.  So I won't even take umbrage at your inability to write cai png, writing chai png instead.  I suppose it comes with not being able to speak Chinese...can understand....and also magnanimously FORGIVE.

Same goes for "wan shui" whatever that is supposed to be.  It's a tad too difficult for non-Chinese speakers to get the second character in 万岁 sound even remotely right.  We jut know that they don't mean "sleep late".  晚睡。  Right。 Big Grin

WSWSWSWSWS
晚睡晚睡晚睡晚睡
I like to write Chye Peng, cannot is it?

If you can't read, dun blame others when your mother dropped you multiple times when you were a toddler

Duh, YAWN

(31-01-2023, 01:21 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I like to write Chye Peng, cannot is it?

If you can't read, dun blame others when your mother dropped you multiple times when you were a toddler

Duh, YAWN

Can, why cannot?  Since you are not an ethnic Chinese, we won't take umbrage.   Big Grin

(31-01-2023, 07:48 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Can, why cannot?  Since you are not an ethnic Chinese, we won't take umbrage.   Big Grin
Your "we" refers to who? You and your asshole?

(31-01-2023, 09:17 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Your "we" refers to who? You and your asshole?

Resorting to the use of vulgar language is a sign of defeat.

But I won't make an issue out of it.

Enjoy your chai peng. Rotfl

[Image: nudie.gif]

(01-02-2023, 10:04 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Resorting to the use of vulgar language is a sign of defeat.

But I won't make an issue out of it.

Enjoy your chai peng. Rotfl

Asshole is vulgarity??? Like your mouth is it?

I cannot be defeated, for I am the Alpha, Omega and Theta

Chai Png got 30 ingredients each one increase 1% add up = 30% correct mah

(01-02-2023, 03:05 PM)Odessy Wrote:  Chai Png got 30 ingredients each one increase 1% add up = 30% correct mah

[Image: XJOt0M1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(01-02-2023, 12:47 PM)bobby Wrote:  [Image: nudie.gif]

(01-02-2023, 03:02 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Asshole is vulgarity??? Like your mouth is it?

I cannot be defeated, for I am the Alpha, Omega and Theta

Making personal attacks is also a sign of a loser trying to look smart.

If you really have this need to look smart, I'd strongly suggest you book mark all of SgBuffet's posts, read them, digest them, STUDY them, and do your best to write like him.  At first, you may look silly (a mild word for you), but with time, you will start to look a little less stupid.

learn to eat this for your lunch/dinner.. will save heaps

[Image: British-Style-Beans-on-Toast-07-3443634e...3b0cbf.jpg]

(03-02-2023, 10:08 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Making personal attacks is also a sign of a loser trying to look smart.

If you really have this need to look smart, I'd strongly suggest you book mark all of SgBuffet's posts, read them, digest them, STUDY them, and do your best to write like him.  At first, you may look silly (a mild word for you), but with time, you will start to look a little less stupid.
I hv no further comments, just check eavh others Rep...I dont need to self promote unlike your silly Multiversal