George Yeo: I am pro-China

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/ge...el-1975616

A real Chinese sure pro China

(24-08-2022, 10:31 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  A real Chinese sure pro China

Only evil FLG 民族败类 邪教分子 pro-white and be their dog lah.  

Evil Alam Kok know nut be slave of white dog.  

[+] 2 users Like webinarian's post

Although a Singaporean he is still a Chinese 杨荣文.
Yeo Yong-Boon celebrates Lunar New Year and eats Mooncake.
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

He not happy he was voted out?

I only pro Nature. Big Grin

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

georgee boy 向天下告白?

(24-08-2022, 11:12 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  georgee boy 向天下告白?

实属不易?
难能可贵!
身在曹营,心在汉!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

George is saying he is...
身在新营心在汉..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

One can be pro CCP, pro US, or even pro India, as long as u are not in power.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(24-08-2022, 12:07 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  One can be pro CCP, pro US, or even pro India, as long as u are not in power.

Can - That's what SG gov is doing now. Laughing

(24-08-2022, 12:07 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  One can be pro CCP, pro US, or even pro India, as long as u are not in power.

China is a country. CCP  is not a country. 

Having good relationship with China has nothing to do with CCP. It is simply relationship between two countries.
[+] 3 users Like cityhantam's post

(24-08-2022, 11:07 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I only pro Nature. Big Grin

GY is pro Nature too... in an interview he shared visiting SG Zoo Panda exhibit.

He was warned by the zoo keeper to not get too close as Panda may look cute and cuddly, it can attack if provoked since Panda has claws.

GY analogises that China is like a Panda....just don't provoke it.

China does not want War. US wants to start a war before China becomes "too strong".
I can understand why GY openly accepts the label of being "Pro China"..

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

Can be done!

论语·颜渊》:“君子敬而无失,与人恭而有礼,四海之内皆兄弟也。君子何患乎无兄弟也?” 

(24-08-2022, 10:40 AM)webinarian Wrote:  
Only evil FLG 民族败类 邪教分子 pro-white and be their dog lah.  

Evil Alam Kok know nut be slave of white dog.  

Moronic Kokee Cok and his gang are very sexcited today!  Rotfl

Without CCP, wondering if China only occupies a tiny enclave today.

I read the whole article.
A true blue Chinese.
Nice..like
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

if china was run by flgdogs, what would hv happened?

(24-08-2022, 12:46 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Without CCP, wondering if China only occupies a tiny enclave today.

Chiang Kai-Shek's government was controlled by Assmerica!

(24-08-2022, 12:18 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  China is a country. CCP  is not a country. 

Having good relationship with China has nothing to do with CCP. It is simply relationship between two countries.

On paper yes, practical wise no. Can other country have good relationship with sinkie land, but not in good relationship with pap?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(24-08-2022, 01:39 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  On paper yes, practical wise no. Can other country have good relationship with sinkie land, but not in good relationship with pap?

well.... your signature consider CECA more of a threat than CCP. But does that mean you refuse to be associated with an Indian or Chinese national ?

GY appeared in HK during the upheavel
wonder what it was all abt?
He was founding trustee like Klaus schwab of WEF
He also went to the Vatican.
Ya Mao was also complicated Yale that sort.
well we watch.

(24-08-2022, 02:09 PM)Manthink Wrote:  well.... your signature consider CECA more of a threat than CCP. But does that mean you refuse to be associated with an Indian or Chinese national ?

Like what my signature says, I see ceca more of a threat, becoz i am seeing it in sinkie land now. CCP threat, I don't see it in sinkie land so not the priority to me.

(24-08-2022, 02:59 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Like what my signature says, I see ceca more of a threat, becoz i am seeing it in sinkie land now. CCP threat, I don't see it in sinkie land so not the priority to me.

I agree. Many do not know CECA has a invisible gang mindset.

Thousands are eyeing to come SG. It will become another gang.

Govt has to maintain their CECA proportion in SG. Not let it outgrow.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(24-08-2022, 02:59 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Like what my signature says, I see ceca more of a threat, becoz i am seeing it in sinkie land now. CCP threat, I don't see it in sinkie land so not the priority to me.

Hmmm....You seems to share similar impression when comes to CECA vs CCP..  In the TODAY's article. GY was quoted:

"In war and peace, at the top, people may not want war. At the bottom, things happen and leaders are pulled by mass emotions, particularly in boisterous democracies like India and US

China is much more disciplined, they control the media, they can lower public temperature, if they have to. They can raise it, if they need to...

But in the West and India, sometimes you are led by public emotions.

I think George has no problem saying IAM pro China
He is an insider of the WEF.
He looks strained for his age while singlon at 71 looks handsome
young girls or more correctly women at 40 saliva
remember his IQ beri high.
Getting difficult to earn a living anywhere in the west or China for dat matter.
Singapore is TOP spot just pull out LKY's manual can already not that it works
It will soothe the true blue sinKapoLans like singlon who loves Singapore dearly
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Smart guy make it outright that he is not a suitable candidate for president, doesn't want to be a puppet nomore.

(24-08-2022, 03:57 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I agree. Many do not know CECA has a invisible gang mindset.

Maintaining 70% chinese is a must, not for superiority but for peace and stability.

Smile

(24-08-2022, 03:57 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I agree. Many do not know CECA has a invisible gang mindset.

If you want to know their characteristic, watch this clip!
I pity vodafone.

https://youtu.be/KewOilGLMNo