Voting: Too many people

Told me no place to park, like have to go far away. Actually, behind lane can already.

Estimate the crowd will go away by 11 am.

Age 65 and above think got priority/ express ques.

Hear some area got system down. Rebooting for 30min still cannot

Yes, my area system down.

Lols,,, sleep first.. void desk only

(01-09-2023, 08:47 AM)theold Wrote:  Estimate the crowd will go away by 11 am.

Age 65 and above think got priority/ express ques.

I went in at slightly before 8 am, and there were already lots of peepur lining up.  I joined the priority queue and left in 20 minutes.  All done. Smile

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(01-09-2023, 08:27 AM)theold Wrote:  Told me no place to park, like have to go far away. Actually, behind lane can already.

No idea what you mean by behind lane can already.  If you are saying you saw a lane nearby but they didn't let you park there, well....I guess if they allow you, they will have to allow everybody else, and soon there will be a car jam affecting everybody else.  Also, the place has to be kept clear for police cars, fire engines, and ambulances....

[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

Revised. Should clear by 10 am. Collect and drop in box. On the way to remote Malaysia.

I queued 40mins and I was early when I look at the queue when I left it exploded to double length.

I think the checking process followed by the issuance of polling car is slow sand separate.

They should combine and speed up....one station check and issue poll card.

My place now 200 people queuing....thatbis like 1.5hrs of queuing.

[Image: 1prJWWc.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

My place no queue.
Officials caught 🥱 yawning.

I am happy to announce that I have voted wisely. Voting is secret, so I cannot tell you whom I voted for. Nor will I promote any candidate by way of advertising, so called surveys' results, bets, etc. That is illega;. edmw Admin already issued an advisory but here.......hmmm, SgBuffet had been very active yesterday and today still trying to promote TKL wor.

Casting my vote at 7.59 pm. This may be the deciding vote..

(01-09-2023, 09:03 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I queued 40mins and I was early when I look at the queue when I left it exploded to double length.

I think the checking process followed by the issuance of polling car is slow sand separate.

They should combine and speed up....one station check and issue poll card.

My place now 200 people queuing....thatbis like 1.5hrs of queuing.

[Image: 1prJWWc.jpg]

Your suggestion shows a serious lack of working experience and an understanding of internal control systems which are found in big corporations.

This is not issuing the latest toy with the purchase of a MacD Set meal.  Speed is good, but not good if it is at the expense of a loss of internal control.  Voting must be secret and there is a reason for the segregation of duties.

Not going to educate you with a WOT.  Your ignorance is not my responsibility to rectify..

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

Still no evoting, so backward

(01-09-2023, 09:03 AM)theold Wrote:  Revised. Should clear by 10 am. Collect and drop in box. On the way to remote Malaysia.

Polling station was not the queue.  At the checkpoint, that's where the real queue is.. Rotfl

(01-09-2023, 09:06 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I am happy to announce that I have voted wisely.  Voting is secret, so I cannot tell you whom I voted for.  Nor will I promote any candidate by way of advertising, so called surveys' results, bets, etc.  That is illega;.  edmw Admin already issued an advisory but here.......hmmm, SgBuffet had been very active yesterday and today still trying to promote TKL wor.

You wrote TKL means you voted for TKL lah. So clear

(01-09-2023, 09:17 AM)Stoki Wrote:  You wrote TKL means you voted for TKL lah. So clear

Trying to twist?  You need to try harder, son.  I shant tell you or even drop a hint about whom I voted for.  I can only say I voted wisely..  nudie

(01-09-2023, 09:19 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Trying to twist?  You need to try harder, son.  I shant tell you or even drop a hint about whom I voted for.  I can only say I voted wisely..  nudie

correct, you voted for the 3 wise men lah. So clear

So early for what catch the worms?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(01-09-2023, 09:20 AM)Stoki Wrote:  correct, you voted for the 3 wise men lah. So clear

Actually hor, I voted for "Observer".   Rotfl

(01-09-2023, 09:17 AM)Stoki Wrote:  You wrote TKL means you voted for TKL lah. So clear

True true
If anyone voted for Thambi , he will boast it here

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

(01-09-2023, 09:24 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Actually hor, I voted for "Observer".   Rotfl

(01-09-2023, 09:24 AM)Oyk Wrote:  because OKY my grand-daughter loves Observer
[Image: OKY.jpg]

Laughing Laughing