Girls can call me Yantao or not, IAM not AWARE, I dun mind, but...

So many girls and guys call me Yantao, now I worried if it is alright or not..

I dun mind but some prude by the name of AWARE seems to believe if so consistent, it means they're OBJECTIFYING ME hor

IAM sure a prude like forumer Oyk will agree with AWARE if he happen to read my post here

IAM in a fix!

Thinking

(21-08-2023, 10:53 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  So many girls and guys call me Yantao, now I worried if it is alright or not..

I dun mind but some prude by the name of AWARE seems to believe if so consistent, it means they're OBJECTIFYING ME hor

IAM sure a prude like forumer Oyk will agree with AWARE if he happen to read my post here

IAM in a fix!

Thinking

Aiya … I just burn gib you one …. sure they humsup … they your servant … call you Brad Prick also can. Good to know they already with you …. enjoy  Clapping

[Image: woman-figure.jpg]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(21-08-2023, 10:57 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Aiya … I just burn gib you one …. sure they humsup … they your servant … call you Brad Prick also can. Good to know they already with you …. enjoy  Clapping

[Image: woman-figure.jpg]

Your mother told me she wants, please burn a harem to her can? Kumsia, please take care of your own family, dun be ingrate!

Laughing

Yansai lah!

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(21-08-2023, 10:53 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  So many girls and guys call me Yantao, now I worried if it is alright or not..

IAM in a fix!

Thinking

(14-08-2023, 11:11 PM)Oyk Wrote:  My grand daughter should be suitable for Sentinel 
[Image: image-14.png]

Laughing Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post