Girls can call me Yantao or not, IAM not AWARE, I dun mind, but...

So many girls and guys call me Yantao, now I worried if it is alright or not..

I dun mind but some prude by the name of AWARE seems to believe if so consistent, it means they're OBJECTIFYING ME hor

IAM sure a prude like forumer Oyk will agree with AWARE if he happen to read my post here

IAM in a fix!

Thinking

(21-08-2023, 10:53 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  So many girls and guys call me Yantao, now I worried if it is alright or not..

I dun mind but some prude by the name of AWARE seems to believe if so consistent, it means they're OBJECTIFYING ME hor

IAM sure a prude like forumer Oyk will agree with AWARE if he happen to read my post here

IAM in a fix!

Thinking

Aiya … I just burn gib you one …. sure they humsup … they your servant … call you Brad Prick also can. Good to know they already with you …. enjoy  Clapping

[Image: woman-figure.jpg]

(21-08-2023, 10:57 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Aiya … I just burn gib you one …. sure they humsup … they your servant … call you Brad Prick also can. Good to know they already with you …. enjoy  Clapping

[Image: woman-figure.jpg]

Your mother told me she wants, please burn a harem to her can? Kumsia, please take care of your own family, dun be ingrate!

Yansai lah!

(21-08-2023, 10:53 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  So many girls and guys call me Yantao, now I worried if it is alright or not..

IAM in a fix!

Thinking

(14-08-2023, 11:11 PM)Oyk Wrote:  My grand daughter should be suitable for Sentinel 
[Image: image-14.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post