DMSA is preparing bankruptcy proceedings against Evergrande Group!

China Evergrande Group today again defaulted on interest payments to international investors. DMSA itself is invested in these bonds and has not received any interest payments until today's end of the grace period. Now DMSA is preparing bankruptcy proceedings against Evergrande and calls on all bond investors to join it.

China Evergrande Group, the second largest real estate developer in China, defaulted on interest payments on two bonds back in September, with the 30-day grace period still ending in October. However, shortly before the end of the grace period, the public was misled by rumors about alleged interest payments. The international media also took the rumors for granted. Only the DMSA - Deutsche Marktscreening Agentur (German Market Screening Agency) already recognized the default at that time and proved in a study that the bankruptcy of Evergrande, the world's most indebted corporation, could ultimately lead to a "Great Reset", i.e. the final meltdown of the global financial system.

"But while the international financial market has so far met the financial turmoil surrounding the teetering giant Evergrande with a remarkable basic confidence - one can also say: with remarkable naivety - the U.S. central bank Fed confirmed our view yesterday," says DMSA senior analyst Dr. Marco Metzler. "In its latest stability report, it explicitly pointed out the dangers that a collapse of Evergrande could have for the global financial system."

More at https://tinyurl.com/6cbkmwuf
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

lai liao.. catalyst event...

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

Faster end better

Otherwise everyday worry until economy sink and rot.

Between the collapse of Lehman and start of the greatest bull rally in mankind was just 6 months.
If something like that happens in China...it will be the greatest opportunity of our lifetime.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

that the thing the Chinese wants face..so it will die a slow death

share holders will slowly die by a 1000 cuts

Why worry so much about China ah?  nudie

Better worry about Assmerica hor!  Laughing

Wait for America bubble to pop.....

Rubbish printer

Smile