Look at how HWZ mods perm banned my account! Disgusting Crooked bustards!

(10-02-2023, 09:28 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  好马不吃回头草lah!
Complain so much got F use.
Obviously, that forum has already corrupted and politicalised lah!

In life, we need to look forward not look backward lah… Learn to let go is the wisdom in life.

Yes, learn to let go is the wisdom in life.................this is a good stance to take........ Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Bump this thread up
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

Without writing, then maybe they cannot handle you.
Or they must show they have majority views.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

RIP factuup

Indiachef somg boh? You make fun of factuup til he commit suicide

(12-02-2023, 12:24 AM)rookrikesl Wrote:  Indiachef somg boh? You make fun of factuup til he commit suicide

Got play so big or not?! NPNT!
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

(12-02-2023, 05:04 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Got play so big or not?! NPNT!

His wifu say one

(12-02-2023, 09:15 AM)rookrikesl Wrote:  His wifu say one

no pic of wifu no talk.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(12-02-2023, 09:31 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  no pic of wifu no talk.

If it were you or IndianChief, would you like it if people online questioned if you truly died or not by saying "no pic of wifu no talk"?
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

To add on some mod deliberately set the expiry infractions point over a longer period . Then witch hunt to infraction the same user again.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(12-02-2023, 10:40 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  To add on some mod deliberately set the expiry infractions point over a longer period . Then witch hunt to infraction the same user again.
I hear cranthir fap fap fap til ejaculate on yak chin face each times he infract some1

(12-02-2023, 12:24 AM)rookrikesl Wrote:  Indiachef somg boh? You make fun of factuup til he commit suicide

Lan jiao lah. I pban even before the thread on factip was stated over there. Infact I was a victim of factup cause the mods pondered to him n banned me
[+] 2 users Like IndianChief's post

(12-02-2023, 02:38 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  Lan jiao lah. I pban even before the thread on factip was stated over there. Infact I was a victim of factup cause the mods pondered to him n banned me

song boh pban?

(12-02-2023, 02:38 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  Lan jiao lah. I pban even before the thread on factip was stated over there. Infact I was a victim of factup cause the mods pondered to him n banned me

Will be joining you soon bro, I'm 3 points away from pban after giving a nice eulogy for Factuup right b4 Vijay lock it. 

[Image: ec3lPKd.jpg]

(12-02-2023, 08:52 PM)Poomer Wrote:  Will be joining you soon bro, I'm 3 points away from pban after giving a nice eulogy for Factuup right b4 Vijay lock it. 

Must be Cranthir infract. Factuup's number 1 fa

(12-02-2023, 08:58 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  Must be Cranthir infract. Factuup's number 1 fa

Suspect is Vijay lol. It was the very last post right before he lock, i got 3 pts + another pending green banner.

But yeah Cranthir seems to be a man of many talents, not many I know can quote the Quran. Smile Why else you think Factuup had so much leeway...
[+] 1 user Likes Poomer's post

(12-02-2023, 08:58 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  Must be Cranthir infract. Factuup's number 1 fa

Someone must have reported

Cranthir reject u n go sug yak chin so u jealousy

(12-02-2023, 09:08 PM)rookrikesl Wrote:  Cranthir reject u n go sug yak chin so u jealousy

F...k off lah chibai
[+] 1 user Likes IndianChief's post

(12-02-2023, 08:52 PM)Poomer Wrote:  Will be joining you soon bro, I'm 3 points away from pban after giving a nice eulogy for Factuup right b4 Vijay lock it. 

CB triggered mods with ranjiao rules anyhow ban people again. IMO, there is nothing wrong with your post.

In fact, although it's tinged with sarcasm, you are already very polite by stating the world-reknown facts about the 72 virgins and his actions, considering all the evil schemes that this siao kia Factuup has carried out in that toxic forum.
[+] 1 user Likes lioncityftw's post

knn why come sgtalk kpkb about edmw mods, got balls go there F...k them jialat jialat.

(12-02-2023, 09:14 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  F...k off lah chibai
Juz like how u get pban. Song boh?