I am from hwz. This forum got so little members

(05-06-2022, 11:26 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  you post there can get singapore police called to your phone for investigation

i kanna twice

i try to sue the police for wasting my time

later i find out government police cannot be sued

that forum is man by PAP putin oligarchs
Few days ago somebody claimed to have made police report here too.

So little people yet admin go ban
Notdumb.

Really dumb admin

Smile

(05-06-2022, 05:10 PM)Niubee Wrote:  So little people yet admin go ban
Notdumb.

Really dumb admin
Admin like this place to be quiet. But he condone people posting fake news.
[+] 3 users Like Clyde's post

(05-06-2022, 01:29 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Good afternoon bro.

[Image: 9173410-F-3-C3-B-452-F-9-CCD-E8-C4-CCB7-D110.jpg]

😋😍😍😍😍

(05-06-2022, 01:29 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Good afternoon bro.

[Image: 9173410-F-3-C3-B-452-F-9-CCD-E8-C4-CCB7-D110.jpg]

Beri nice bro Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(04-06-2022, 10:22 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  That old uncle has very little worth in his anti-China's posts. I engaged him multiple times and found that his knowledge of China stays at 30 years ago. But he does like to act as though he's a guru in everything. Let him come here and I'll mince him lol.

That's not true.  When ponpokku appeared, the CCP ibs ran away.  Your standard is no match for him..

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(05-06-2022, 09:39 PM)Oyk Wrote:  That's not true.  When ponpokku appeared, the CCP ibs ran away.  Your standard is no match for him..

Not that people cannot win in a debate with him, but he's fond of going round in circles and avoiding the issue that people see no point in wasting time with a grouchy uncle like him.

Point by point, I'll beat him flat, because his arguments are devoid of any logic.

(05-06-2022, 09:53 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Not that people cannot win in a debate with him, but he's fond of going round in circles and avoiding the issue that people see no point in wasting time with a grouchy uncle like him.

Point by point, I'll beat him flat, because his arguments are devoid of any logic.

On the contrary, his arguments about China are rock solid.  He knows his stuff.  

Anyway I can understand how you feel.  Nobody likes to have a bruised ego.  Popokku may argue well, with FACTS, but he can be very abrasive.  He does not hesitate to mock and ridicule people, and so, like I'd said, I do know how you feel...

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(05-06-2022, 09:58 PM)Oyk Wrote:  On the contrary, his arguments about China are rock solid.  He knows his stuff.  

Anyway I can understand how you feel.  Nobody likes to have a bruised ego.  Popokku may argue well, with FACTS, but he can be very abrasive.  He does not hesitate to mock and ridicule people, and so, like I'd said, I do know how you feel...

That's what you think. But you do sound like him, lose arguments already but still insist you're right. Well, both are grouchy uncles, what to expect?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

HardwareZone forum: Singapore's untouchable racist hub?

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...racist-hub

Where is TS? Bann ended and happily hopped back to HWZ?

Quality rather than quantity

HWZ tolerance level ver low

I was banned 2X

I was banned too few days ago based on these cock tease photos...
[Image: 1654889692iwVz.jpg]
[Image: 1654889697RbqH.jpg]
[Image: 1654889712kSWw.jpg]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!