Indians in Spore are not Interested in Chinese Food & Culture As Much

(14-10-2021, 09:01 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  So Im right u came out from ahnn arsehole!

Pls fark off and dont make this forum stink with your ahnn shits!!! Laughing

you fark off to hell now!

you are a crazy retarded arshole mad dog!

you ate my feces!

It is you that came out from an abnn arsehole!

you go die now!

you are a stinking retarded total loser scum arsehole mad dog!

you this mad dog and your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Sentinel, p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange are crazy retarded bastard total loser balless coward scum dogs!

This 5 bastard scum dogs p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange, Sentinel & all their whole families will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

(14-10-2021, 09:01 PM)debono Wrote:  Giving a taste of his own medicine... Laughing

you go die now!

you this mad dog and your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Sentinel, p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange are crazy retarded bastard total loser balless coward scum dogs!

This 5 bastard scum dogs p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange, Sentinel & all their whole families will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

(14-10-2021, 09:03 PM)portaly Wrote:  you are a crazy retarded arshole mad dog!

you go die now!

You have mistaken me, I am on your side....... Big Grin

(14-10-2021, 09:07 PM)debono Wrote:  You have mistaken me, I am on your side....... Big Grin

But you are a racist Chinese-hater scum mad dog!

you are one of a very few in that old sgtalk forum that support using the racist slur cheena to refer to china-chinese!

you go die now!

you are a racist scum PRC-hater mad dog!

(14-10-2021, 09:03 PM)portaly Wrote:  you fark off to hell now!

you ate my feces!

you go die now!

U came out of ahnn arseholes becos your family all kena killed in road accident ah? So poor thing u hv to grow up learning from an arse. Rotfl

(14-10-2021, 09:07 PM)debono Wrote:  You have mistaken me, I am on your side....... Big Grin

OMG....u also came out from arsehole? 
I should hv guess. Laughing

(14-10-2021, 09:09 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  U came out of ahnn arseholes becos your family all kena killed in road accident ah? So poor thing u hv to grow up learning from an arse. Rotfl

you ate my feces!

And your mother is a prostitute whore dog!

you go die now!

Ahnn that came out from arsehole only knows how to repeat like a chow ahnn arsehole. Damn poor thing.🤣

(14-10-2021, 09:17 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Ahnn that came out from arsehole only knows how to repeat like a chow ahnn arsehole. Damn poor thing.🤣

you are a damn pathetic impotent chow scum arsehole dog!

you ate my feces!

And your mother is a prostitute whore dog!

you go die now!

you this mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

(14-10-2021, 08:50 PM)Oyk Wrote:  For you information, CECA is an AGREEMENT.

You call Indians ceca, they can also call you ceca.

1300 million vs 3.6 million

You go figure who gets called ceca ultimately.

It's not a very smart thing to call them ceca because in the end, that label boomerangs back and sticks to your face.

mr Ong, sounds like you extremely pro ceca..and you thought you won the parliament debate ah? many people pui at you and your team whole day siam PSP Leong's questions and give motherhood statements only. Only success was to elevate Leong in SG peoples awareness thanks to your teams lousy debate

(14-10-2021, 09:20 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  mr Ong, sounds like you extremely pro ceca..and you thought you won the parliament debate ah? many people pui at you and your team whole day siam PSP Leong's questions and give motherhood statements only. Only success was to elevate Leong in SG peoples awareness thanks to your teams lousy debate

Hahaha.

You certainly are butthurt.