Got out of my iFast position...sold 50%

Just for those who have followed me for this stock from.beginning.

....it was an 11 bagger but I got out as a 6.5 bagger.

I sold half. First trade covered my capital ....

My purchase price .....90cts 

A bit sad have to part with this as I had such high hopes. But still a game charger for me.

The news flow will be decidedly negative ..it has to absorb losses from UK bank for next 2 quarter.

There is also a news moving event the Malaysia digital banking license. It has a 50% chance of winning and will move the stock significantly. While this may be positive, the downside risk is hard to stomach.

[Image: DTd35xZ.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(27-01-2022, 10:17 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Just for those who have followed me for this stock from.beginning.

A bit sad have to part with this as I had such high hopes. But still a game charger for me.

The news flow will be decidedly negative ..it has to absorb losses from UK bank for next 2 quarter.

There is also a news moving event the Malaysia digital banking license. It has a 50% chance of winning and will move the stock significantly. While this may be positive, the downside risk is hard to stomach.

Decisive. I also think short term punters short sellers may not be that strong.

(27-01-2022, 10:17 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Just for those who have followed me for this stock from.beginning.

bought at $0.9

impressive, 700% gain !

(27-01-2022, 10:53 AM)forum456 Wrote:  bought at $0.9

impressive, 700% gain !

I had high hopes.

My previous multi bagger Shopify...boughtt at 100, sold at 800....stock went to 1600. Now fall back to 950.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I had sleepless night debating whether to hold out but the stock grew to become significant % of my portforlio...if it yo yo...whole portfolio will be too volatile...I I not need to think too much if it was stable.

I am  comfortable only to hold half under these conditions...but will manage a total exit depending ...

Quickly climbed back to where I sold.

I kept half....the position was top big anyway has to trim down right size.

I am okay to just manage half of the original position size.

(10-02-2022, 04:49 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Quickly climbed back to where  I sold.

I kept half....the position was top big anyway has to trim down right size.

I am okay to just manage half of the original position size.

the profit margin is thin and it requires big volume to be profitable.
it is a subscription type of business.
there is a limit that it can grow since it  grows by acquisitions of customer base.

nanafilm has a high margin business model.

After I sold it went below $6 and bounce right back up roughly to where I sold. Now $6.37

The selloff below $6 was a reaction to the results but the results were decent though not spectacular.
Many investors were spooked by recent selloff...so when it got below $6 many panic sold and exited.

I sold away only half my position q few weeks back. There is heightened risks and road ahead will be bumpy.
Holding a smaller amount is to risk management move not that I think the company is bad and will surely sink..

The Malaysian tycoon owner of speed mart bought $51M worth of stock during the placement at $7.50....this guy plays the long term  game...and is iFast Malaysian partner in Malaysia digital banking license bid.

The next big thing will be Malaysia digital banking license to be announced next month.

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/b...next-month

After that Thai digital banking license  bidding will start.

Not that iFast needs to win every single one ...it just needs a few and it will have network effect.

If it wins in Malaysia it will have 2 digital banking license...and can start building upon these.

It can link its wealth management to its banking.
..and expand its offerings....

So a win in Malaysia will be huge. Then investors can anticipate Thailand.

The stock will recover and go to new highs once it wins the Malaysia digital banking license.

(16-02-2022, 06:07 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  After I sold it went below $6 and bounce right back up roughly to where I sold. Now $6.37

The selloff below $6 was a reaction to the results but the results were decent though not spectacular.
Many investors were spooked by recent selloff...so when it got below $6 many panic sold and exited.

I sold away only half my position q few weeks back. There is heightened risks and road ahead will be bumpy.
Holding a smaller amount is to risk management move not that I think the company is bad and will surely sink..

The Malaysian tycoon owner of speed mart bought $51M worth of stock during the placement at $7.50....this guy plays the long term  game...and is iFast Malaysian partner in Malaysia digital banking license bid.

The next big thing will be Malaysia digital banking license to be announced next month.

Not that iFast needs to win every single one ...it just needs a few and it will have network effect.

If it wins in Malaysia it will have 2 digital banking license...and can start building upon these.

The stock will recover and go to new highs once it wins the Malaysia digital banking license.

Drawing close, if did not get license the fall will be big tooSmile

(16-02-2022, 06:07 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  After I sold it went below $6 and bounce right back up roughly to where I sold. Now $6.37

Dont trust Malaisai. If it is very profitable, it may be taken over by the cronies of the gov.

Just like all the profitable banks are now owned by the cronies, ie taken over by “force”.

crying

Laughing

(18-03-2022, 01:49 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  Dont trust Malaisai. If it is very profitable, it may be taken over by the cronies of the gov.

Just like all the profitable banks are now owned by the cronies, ie taken over by “force”.

crying
M’sia Govt cannot be trusted. Can suka suka change rules overnite. Country too corrupted. If we are talking abt hongkong, Thailand, Japan and even Singapore, it wil be a safer haven that hv more ethics.

(18-03-2022, 02:54 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  M’sia Govt cannot be trusted. Can suka suka change rules overnite. Country too corrupted. If we are talking abt hongkong, Thailand, Japan and even Singapore, it wil be a safer haven that hv more ethics.
Ifast is dropping fast now. Price will not be good if it break $5. Can wait for $3 to buy some.  There must big fish holding it tight and ready to throw when ikan bilis retailers get in. At $5 plus is still high. Can't imagine those who bought it at $7-10 price.

(25-04-2022, 01:36 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Ifast is dropping fast now. Price will not be good if it break $5. Can wait for $3 to buy some.  There must big fish holding it tight and ready to throw when ikan bilis retailers get in. At $5 plus is still high.  Can't imagine those who bought it at $7-10 price.

Break $5 today, likely Malaysia license flop plus bad result.

Luckily u sold half, price movement quite certain they did not clinch the license. Once announce will dive further. Broke recent low liao.

(26-04-2022, 01:41 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Luckily u sold half, price movement quite certain they did not clinch the license. Once announce will dive further. Broke recent low liao.
First bad news is their financial results not good.  Price wil dampen further.

Sgbuffett, you switch to SMM better by this Friday can huat already...?