Gov crave in liao

(24-10-2021, 07:19 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  is it? I just called the operator said they don't provide any 3rd shot for sinopharm

Had booked for quite a number of them. Previously, you have to pay for one or two doses first. Then you book the appointment date through the operator.

(24-10-2021, 07:17 PM)theold Wrote:  Raffles Medical has Sinopharm as a booster. But it is currently out of stock.

It seems that the stock coming in is like on rotation. One time Sinovac and the other time Sinopharm. Looks like MOH is bringing in directly now.

Lives Matter, Time Matter.

Do you know where we can get the free shot for sinovac?

(24-10-2021, 07:19 PM)theold Wrote:  Had booked for quite a number of them.

i.c.. the operator should tell me out of stock for booster.

Now, Sinovac is likely free-of-charge and it is offered by MOH. Costs and medical costs will be covered under our government program.

(24-10-2021, 07:22 PM)theold Wrote:  Now, Sinovac is likely free-of-charge and it is offered by MOH. Costs and medical costs will be covered under our government program.

raffles medical said they still do not offer FOC. .. still need to pay.. just need to check where to get the free one.. no information provided by the MTF. Wondering if it is those private clinic going to provide FOC or what..

If you guys care to hang on a bit more until next year, I think Sinopharm should be included into national vaccination program and FOC...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Their pockets already hit. Cannot work from 1 Jan.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

The Sinovac-CoronaVac vaccine provided under the NVP will be administered at the Raffles City Convention Centre, 11 selected Public Health Preparedness Clinics (PHPCs), and a list of private clinics that have been approved under Special Access Route to provide Sinovac-CoronaVac. More details on these clinics will be shared on MOH’s website from 24 October 2021.

These webpages will likely be updated later.

https://www.vaccine.gov.sg/locations-vcs

I want sinovac to be booster shot

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(24-10-2021, 07:52 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I want sinovac to be booster shot

gov said cannot
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

Should allow it. People are paying to get the booster shots.

Really incomprehensible when now then they cited good data from Brazil n Chile in approving Sinovac here... 
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...me-3-doses

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

still like 老姑娘出嫁,扭扭捏捏,不甘不愿 like that

(24-10-2021, 08:12 PM)theold Wrote:  Should allow it. People are paying to get the booster shots.

Those who are patient will not  need to pay for the Sinovac vaccine, under National Vaccination Programme ...it will be FOC.. Laughing

(24-10-2021, 08:01 PM)Talent Wrote:  gov said cannot

But why?  Other countries can mix.  Too much mrna is toxic

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

If you took 2 doses of mRNA, you can take Sinopharm/ Sinovac as booster. Previously, the private hospitals allow it till now no stock.

This can be done at private clinics. Don’t know about MOH appointed clinics which will be released today.

(24-10-2021, 08:01 PM)Talent Wrote:  gov said cannot

Yah, they opening 'advise' not to yesterday.
before that is open.

(24-10-2021, 08:35 PM)theold Wrote:  If you took 2 doses of mRNA, you can take Sinopharm/ Sinovac as booster. Previously, the private hospitals allow it till now no stock.

This can be done at private clinics. Don’t know about MOH appointed clinics which will be released today.

Will the govt recognise non-mRNA as a booster? Afraid that later they say it is not recognised and then I'm forced to take the mRNA one.

(24-10-2021, 08:31 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  But why?  Other countries can mix.  Too much mrna is toxic

Profit... Pfizer third shot continues even when USA FDA do not allow Pfizer booster. Uniquely Singapore mah. We are the best and most handsomely paid ministers and leaders in whole wide world.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(24-10-2021, 08:12 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Really incomprehensible when now then they cited good data from Brazil n Chile in approving Sinovac here... 
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...me-3-doses

Ok, dont be angry. Just don't forget
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(23-10-2021, 05:32 PM)Talent Wrote:  cave in is succumb
crave in is given to seduction means cannot tolerate anymore

there is no such phrase as crave in