I getting older? Now I noticed I don't like to go Crowded places

[Image: 2-B713-FDF-6477-4317-8-CC3-20-BCB77-A580-D.jpg]

[Image: 47-FCECE8-20-E5-45-F5-BD28-2511-F2-C26668.jpg]

(17-05-2022, 12:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Don't mention that, even you in neighbourhood coffeeshop having a coffee and smoke while sitting there also quite chilling provided the coffeeshop don't have much people.

I don't drink coffee outside my home, not in coffee shops. And I don't smoke too. Cool

tomorrow will be a better day

(17-05-2022, 04:29 PM)surfer Wrote:  I don't drink coffee outside my home, not in coffee shops. And I don't smoke too. Cool

Smile actually I don't drink coffee outside my home too. Just that well " if " got people ask me see my mood I will go chill around sit there.

I just feel as you age, you do tend to cut down going to crowded places , prefer quiet , less people places.

Of stay at home feel cosy.

I feel is FUNNY in the sense, what the heck you spend so much on Renovation, make your home nice nice YET never spend much time at home enjoy it ?

maybe you renovate for the seek later can sell high at resale market?

I don't know since is individual thoughts etc.

Like my RICH Uncle at least he knows how to enjoy, he will try to spend more time enjoy his landed house facilities.

(17-05-2022, 06:29 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Nothing to do with old age.
It is just that you have become more thrifty. Big Grin

More thrifty?

You count shillings only when you are low ses, and from the quality of all your posts, I am not surprised you have no choice but to be thrifty.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(17-05-2022, 04:40 PM)Oyk Wrote:  More thrifty?

You count shillings only when you are low ses, and from the quality of all your posts, I am not surprised you have no choice but to be thrifty.

Actually a lot say thrifty = stingy is Different.

thrifty is more like " spend IF needed " just like buying stocks, invest . When ALL claim go RED , better sell off , these people will come in short , buy

Stingy is more like , every cents count even one is rich or poor. Cannot afford to lose.

(17-05-2022, 04:10 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Jacuzzi crowded or not?

Bro FA uncle has own jacuzzi...you get what I mean, not crowded but just nice for 2 people. Rotfl

[+] 1 user Likes Hfourhappy's post

(17-05-2022, 04:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually a lot say thrifty = stingy is Different.

thrifty is more like " spend IF needed " just like buying stocks, invest . When ALL claim go RED , better sell off , these people will come in short , buy

Stingy is more like , every cents count even one is rich or poor. Cannot afford to lose.

When you can afford it, you splurge.

Spend when you need to, so when it's time for dinner, you can be "thrifty" and eat cai png (towkay, tau kua, and rice plus lum lor..)

Or you can eat at DTF.

Today, my lunch was $22/-

Did I spend when I need to ?  Of course.

Was I being thrifty?  Certainly not.

Was I living within my means?  Well within.

You locked yourself alone in the toilet is it?

(17-05-2022, 04:48 PM)Oyk Wrote:  When you can afford it, you splurge.

Spend when you need to, so when it's time for dinner, you can be "thrifty" and eat cai png (towkay, tau kua, and rice plus lum lor..)

Or you can eat at DTF.

like that mean you are thrifty

you said When you can afford it, you splurge , again is depend on individuals.

(17-05-2022, 04:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  like that mean you are thrifty

you said When you can afford it, you splurge , again is depend on individuals.

I had never overestimated your intelligence.

You are indeed on par with that moron, Sentinel.

(17-05-2022, 04:48 PM)Oyk Wrote:  When you can afford it, you splurge.

Or you can eat at DTF.

Wat cock you writing??

Can summarize the points you trying to say? Frankly, no one knows the fish you wrote

This is called enlightened

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(17-05-2022, 04:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile actually I don't drink coffee outside my home too. Just that well " if " got people ask me see my mood I will go chill around sit there.

I just feel as you age, you do tend to cut down going to crowded places , prefer quiet , less people places.

Of stay at home feel cosy.

I feel is FUNNY in the sense, what the heck you spend so much on Renovation, make your home nice nice  YET never spend much time at home enjoy it ?

maybe you renovate for the seek later can sell high at resale market?

I don't know since is individual thoughts etc.

Like my RICH Uncle at least he knows how to enjoy, he will try to spend more time enjoy his landed house facilities.

Landed house does not come with facilities. Your uncle spent money to build those facilities. After having spent so much money to build those facilities, naturally he'll want to make full use of the facilities to make the money spent worth it lah.

[Image: DFF9-FFB9-8-F09-4-B3-E-AD85-000-C44580961.jpg]

[Image: E3-C1-BAA7-74-B7-490-A-9-AD5-98-CAC82-E6362.jpg]

you sounded like my colleague. just the other day she told me that she doesn't like to go crowded places as she grows older. but you know what. she is 10 years younger than me! and....i'm the opposite of her who cheong crowded places on weekends  Blush 

i think....may be becoz you are busy on weekdays entertaining clients at work, so comes weekend, you would rather enjoy moments of solitude to be alone. for me, i wfh, hiding in my cave 5 days a week. so i will force myself to go out taking fresh air on weekends....

(17-05-2022, 07:52 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  you sounded like my colleague. just the other day she told me that she doesn't like to go crowded places as she grows older. but you know what. she is 10 years younger than me! and....i'm the opposite of her who cheong crowded places on weekends  Blush 

i think....may be becoz you are busy on weekdays entertaining clients at work, so comes weekend, you would rather enjoy moments of solitude to be alone. for me, i wfh, hiding in my cave 5 days a week. so i will force myself to go out taking fresh air on weekends....

nope, weekend I also sometimes meet clients in fact sometimes I also WFH depends. You claim fresh air??
Come on SG air now is not " fresh " like last time to be honest zzzz so many construction here and there , roads, cars, dusty air

You see your flat can tell, just clean after just two days or so dusty again unlike last time just clean once per week.

I don't mean I entire don't go Crowded places just that not say a lot compare those days when i just in my early 20s, 30s.
Now feel more comfortable either at home or stroll around at neighbourhood.

(17-05-2022, 08:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  nope, weekend I also sometimes meet clients in fact sometimes I also WFH depends. You claim fresh air??
Come on SG air now is not " fresh " like last time to be honest zzzz so many construction here and there , roads, cars, dusty air

You see your flat can tell, just clean after just two days or so dusty again unlike last time just clean once per week.

I don't mean I entire don't go Crowded places just that not say a lot compare those days when i just in my early 20s, 30s.
Now feel more comfortable either at home or stroll around at neighbourhood.

to me, air is still fresher than recirculated air at home with 24-hour running aircon... Confused