Govt should suspend VTL with germany!

germany covid19 cases shooting through the roof. Highest in the world now. gov should
suspend VTL with germany immediately!

Yeah lah. Tit for tat.

tomorrow will be a better day

Actually countries listing SG as high risk is good news..
So lesser foreigners coming here..
Means lesser viruses coming in..

Ya lor. Germs sia....scary

Germ many. No good.

(12-11-2021, 10:15 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Actually countries listing SG as high risk is good news..

Even one infected person from CECA countries can cause us to have a cluster.  They who hails from CECA are carrying the Delta Plus viruses... crying

(12-11-2021, 10:46 AM)debono Wrote:  Even one infected person from CECA countries can cause us to have a cluster.  The who hails from CECA are carrying the Delta Plus viruses... crying

Now, I do ART test so frequently... crying
ART test still not very accurate some more...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Today news EU suspended SG already.. Wow, so fast

(12-11-2021, 10:56 AM)FangFang Wrote:  Today news EU suspended SG already.. Wow, so fast

I am celebrating 🍾 ☺
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

(12-11-2021, 09:19 AM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  germany covid19 cases shooting through the roof. Highest in the world now. gov should
suspend VTL with germany immediately!
Who knows. It could be our folks who bring the virus to them when we started VTL.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(12-11-2021, 11:14 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Who knows. It could be our folks who bring the virus to them when we started VTL.

US and EU are afraid that Singkees bring the Covid-19 to their countries, cos we have infections at an average of daily 3,000+,  and that is frightening to them.... Clapping

Endemic living mah right?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(12-11-2021, 10:15 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Actually countries listing SG as high risk is good news..

u no good. 
lesser foreigners coming, like that SIA how.
SIA is more important than anything else.

(12-11-2021, 12:37 PM)Klesk Wrote:   
u no good. 
lesser foreigners coming, like that SIA how.
SIA is more important than anything else.

I don't buy SIA shares.  Laughing