Grab driver dies with $16, widow gets letter demanding payment of $1,893 in charges

没良心的企业到处都是. 

All they wanted is employees work till drop dead for max profit.

(29-05-2024, 10:41 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  
Pu-erh tea contains **lovastatin**, a type of statin. Lovastatin was found in Pu-Erh tea under ethyl acetate extraction, and it existed merely as lactone form in ethyl acetate and methanol extracts. 

Clinical trials have confirmed that statin decreases the incidence of major coronary and cerebrovascular events and this may be due to its hypolipidemic and ✓anti-inflammatory effects.  Rolleyes Tongue

Good info....thk. thk. A bit Technical to some. Tongue😍 ✓*Inflammation no-1

It's also another reason here, why me need to drink tea. Big Grin blood vessels have the capacity of gathering impurities, especially in older people

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Singapore-Hit-...#pid776746

(29-05-2024, 10:41 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  
Pu-erh tea contains **lovastatin**, a type of statin. Lovastatin was found in Pu-Erh tea under ethyl acetate extraction, and it existed merely as lactone form in ethyl acetate and methanol extracts. 

Clinical trials have confirmed that statin decreases the incidence of major coronary and cerebrovascular events and this may be due to its hypolipidemic and ✓anti-inflammatory effects.  Rolleyes Tongue

Good info....thk. thk. A bit Technical to some. Tongue😍 ✓*Inflammation no-1
Need some advice if this ish evil TCM to limit the capabilities of the mRNA vaccines via papaganda to prevent the inflammation response of the vaccine in triggering a proper immune response lolololol... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

(26-05-2024, 08:04 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Sad lah. RIP

Pneumonia ....work and work was working all the way even when sick. "Because there is no such thing as MC for driver jobs."

✓*Inflammation no-1

(31-05-2024, 01:33 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Pneumonia ....work and work was working all the way even when sick. "Because there is no such thing as MC for driver jobs."

✓*Inflammation no-1

Pneumonia have cardiovascular risk? Pneumonia is an infection that can cause inflammation throughout the body.

Inflammation can lead to other complications, including increased risk that bits of plaque can break free from oneself vessel will have to the caring for your arteries and veins beyond the heart walls and if not it may lead to heart attack or stroke. Worst is half dead

https://www.healthline.com › health

Pneumonia and Heart Disease: What You Should Know - Healthline

(29-05-2024, 10:57 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  It's also another reason here, why me need to drink tea. Big Grin blood vessels have the capacity of gathering impurities, especially in older people

Good info....thk. thk. A bit Technical to some. Tongue😍 ✓*Inflammation no-1

[Image: 20230818-072510.jpg]

(31-05-2024, 01:38 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  

Good info....thk. thk. A bit Technical to some. Tongue😍 ✓*Inflammation no-1
Pu-Erh tea (Pu-Erh tea) for me.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-29-16-06-37-88-6012fa...b265e7.jpg]

[Image: 20230818-072510.jpg]

(27-05-2024, 08:19 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  Another sad case of working till died.

A bit Technical to some, I thinking so. Tongue
So it's Pu-Erh tea (Pu-Erh tea) for me.

Lovastatin belongs to group of medicines called HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors, or statins. It works to reduce the amount of cholesterol in the blood by blocking an enzyme that is needed by the body to make cholesterol medicine is available only with your doctor's prescription.

https://www.mayoclinic.org › drg-...
Lovastatin (Oral Route) Side Effects - Mayo Clinic

(31-05-2024, 02:06 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  A bit Technical to some, I thinking so. Tongue
So it's Pu-Erh tea (Pu-Erh tea) for me.

Lovastatin belongs to group of medicines called HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors, or statins. It works to reduce the amount of cholesterol in the blood by blocking an enzyme that is needed by the body to make cholesterol medicine is available only with your doctor's prescription.

https://www.mayoclinic.org › drg-...
Lovastatin (Oral Route) Side Effects - Mayo Clinic

HMG-CoA (Chemical compound)
HMG-CoA - Wikipedia

HMG-CoA - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
HMG-CoA - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
The 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme-A (HMG-CoA ...)
(HMG-CoA - Wikipedia)

HMG-CoA | C27H44N7O20P3S | CID 445127 - PubChem

The 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme-A (HMG-CoA ...HMG-CoA - Wikipedi

(HMG-CoA - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
HMG-CoA reductase - Wikipedial)

HMG-CoA - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre
HMG-CoA Reductase - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics

(β-Hydroxy β-methylglutaryl-CoA, also known as 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A, is an intermediate in the mevalonate and ketogenesis pathways. It is formed from acetyl CoA and acetoacetyl CoA by HMG-CoA synthase.)

Wikipedia
1) People also ask!.

2) What is the role of HMG CoA?

3) How does HMG CoA make cholesterol?

4) What does HMG stand for cholesterol? and...

5) What do statins do to HMG CoA?
Feedback

(29-05-2024, 10:57 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  It's also another reason here, why me need to drink tea. Big Grin blood vessels have the capacity of gathering impurities, especially in older people

HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors, or statins. It works to reduce the amount of cholesterol in the BLooD by blocking an enzyme that is needed by the body to make. So it's oni Pu-Erh tea (Pu-Erh tea) for me every morning.

(✓cholesterol medicine) = (✓is available only with your doctor's prescription.)

(31-05-2024, 02:22 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors, or statins. It works to reduce the amount of cholesterol in the BLooD by blocking an enzyme that is needed by the body to make. So it's oni Pu-Erh tea (Pu-Erh tea) for me every morning.

(✓cholesterol medicine) = (✓is available only with your doctor's prescription.)

Symptoms which make us realize about the presence of deposits in the blood vessels?

There are. The main symptoms are:

✓*Inflammation no-1 crying
Migraines
Memory impairments
✓Chronic fatigue crying
Insomnia
Intimate issues
Eyesight and hearing disorders
High blood pressure
✓Breathing impairments crying and angina pectoris
Pale skin on the legs
✓Muscle and joint pain

Regardless if you have one of these symptoms or not, after the age of 30, it is necessary to cleanse the blood vessels at least once in 5 years. This way, you will have a stronger healthy heart.

✓Oneself!, blood vessels have the capacity of gathering impurities, especially in older people. For it is not necessary to eat burgers or French fries all day long. Even after eating a sausage or a fried egg, a certain amount of cholesterol will deposit in the blood cells, which, in time, will increase.

[Image: IMG20240601085019.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-06-01-09-27-02-33-40deb4...480b12.jpg]

[Image: IMG20240601091315.jpg]

[Image: IMG20240601091026-BURST000-COVER.jpg]

(31-05-2024, 01:33 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Pneumonia ....work and work was working all the way even when sick. "Because there is no such thing as MC for driver jobs."

✓*Inflammation no-1

[Image: IMG20240601084938-BURST000-COVER.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-06-01-09-42-57-83-40deb4...480b12.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-06-01-09-27-02-33-40deb4...480b12.jpg]

[Image: IMG20240601091315.jpg]

[Image: IMG20240601091015-BURST000-COVER.jpg]

(26-05-2024, 07:03 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The masses cannot afford to retire in SG. They will work till they drop dead.

Work can work lehh, but hope oneself need to rest the body, to gave a have to protein a chance to rest and refill... Rotfl

(01-06-2024, 01:33 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Work can work lehh, but hope oneself need to rest the body, to have to gave protein a chance to rest and refill... Rotfl Rotfl

Hoping this can help those still working... Clapping

(04-06-2024, 03:02 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Hoping this can help those still working... Clapping

A vice president (VP) at Goldman Sachs in Singapore died after being taken ill at work on Tuesday. The cause of his death is unknown. He is understood to have been part of the private wealth management group. He is survived by a wife and three children, and we are not sharing his name out of respect for the family. One more RIP . Mad Omg

More at https://tinyurl.com/2p86bpkp

yes tea good i also drink dua lumpar teh Big Grin