Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me

(18-06-2022, 05:38 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Now I find HWZ more fun. More siao coks like kokee.

I just went back to participate in HWZ these few days. Really can find dozens of kokees there. 

They thought they can take turns to encircle me by bombarding me with comments but I know what they're up to. They want to agitate me, cause me to flare up and use the wrong words so that they can report to mod to ban me. But I played with them and had plenty of fun seeing them get exasperated and flip-flopped.

But seriously I prefer sgtalk lah. I won't want to waste too much time with the dumb fellas there.

(18-06-2022, 08:19 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I just went back to participate in HWZ these few days. Really can find dozens of kokees there. 

They thought they can take turns to encircle me by bombarding me with comments but I know what they're up to. They want to agitate me, cause me to flare up and use the wrong words so that they can report to mod to ban me. But I played with them and had plenty of fun seeing them get exasperated and flip-flopped.

But seriously I prefer sgtalk lah. I won't want to waste too much time with the dumb fellas there.

Lol they just ban me. Mods all anti china and angmo cok suckers. Laughing

(18-06-2022, 08:30 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Lol they just ban me. Mods all anti china and angmo cok suckers. Laughing

That one I agree. Just don't fall into the traps they set. Agitate them rather than let them get you agitated. What's your nick there?

(18-06-2022, 08:34 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  That one I agree. Just don't fall into the traps they set. Agitate them rather than let them get you agitated. What's your nick there?

Dan148