Grab is falling like nobody business

(12-04-2022, 10:00 PM)Profeu Wrote:  F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded total loser balless coward mentally-sick b-astard scum mad dog!

Last night my house's big alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and you this scum b-astard mad total loser dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

you this b-astard mad retarded scum mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Seow kow cheong ahhh!  

His other current nick (yet unbanned) is portaly Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(13-04-2022, 06:34 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Seow kow cheong ahhh!  

His other current nick (yet unbanned) is portaly Laughing

He will register new nicks every few days for spare. He will keep rollover after ban.

I feel sorry for him... crying

Smile

(22-04-2022, 09:07 PM)handphoness Wrote:  .

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded total loser b-astard scum dog!

you are a crazy retarded b-astard total loser PRC-hater scum dog!

you go die now!

Last night my house's big alsatian dog f-ucked your prostititue w-hore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute w-hore female family members!

And you this b-astard balless coward retarded mad dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you this b-astard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-22-22-30-02.png]

(22-04-2022, 10:31 PM)handphoness Wrote:  F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

Last night my house's big alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute w-hore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute w-hore female family members!

And you this b-astard balless coward retarded mad dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you this b-astard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-22-22-34-29.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-22-22-40-03.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-22-22-40-20.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-22-22-42-07.png]

special delivery
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-22-22-54-04.png]

(22-04-2022, 10:31 PM)handphoness Wrote:  F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

Last night my house's big alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute w-hore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute w-hore female family members!

Oh no!  The seow kau is back Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(22-04-2022, 11:02 PM)handphoness Wrote:  I am a seow kau! 

I go die now!

Last night my house's big alsatian dog f-ucked my prostitute w-hore mother and also f-ucked all my prostitute w-hore female family members!

And I am this b-astard balless coward retarded mad dog licked my anushole and I ate my feces!

and I am this b-astard mad dog and all my whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Your wish will come true Laughing

(22-04-2022, 11:06 PM)handphoness Wrote:  I am a seow kau! 

I go die now!

Last night my house's big alsatian dog f-ucked my prostitute w-hore mother and also f-ucked all my prostitute w-hore female family members!

And I am this b-astard balless coward retarded mad dog licked my anushole and I ate my feces!

and I am this b-astard mad dog and all my whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very sll die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

seow kau cheong ahhhhhh! Laughing

(22-04-2022, 08:38 PM)Niubee Wrote:  He will register new nicks every few days for spare. He will keep rollover after ban.

I feel sorry for him... crying

I think IMH release him on Friday night Laughing

[Image: seow-kau.jpg]

This seow kau and his clones are all on my ignore list.  I can't read his posts and he is wasting his time  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

Seow kau movietime Siong ahhhh Laughing

Grab stock can buy. GRABFOOD can do. GRADfod can order.

(12-04-2022, 10:00 PM)Profeu Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-23-17-05-05.png]

Recap

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...pac-merger

As you know, we have in sgtalk a very prolific and vulgar forumer who likes to use vulgarities and curse family members and also pte message you.  Here are 2 things that if you do will irritate him to no end as he cannot spam you anymore.

1.  Select Ignore option for the seow kau

[Image: seow-kau-movietime-01aaa.jpg]

2.  Remove the pte messaging option.

[Image: Screenshot-2022-04-23-170958aaaa.jpg]

I guarantee you the seow kau will really kee siau and pee in his knickers Laughing

(23-04-2022, 05:24 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  As you know, we have in sgtalk a very prolific and vulgar forumer who likes to use vulgaries and curse family members and also pte message you.  Here are 2 things that if you do will irritate him to no end as he cannot spam you anymore.

I guarantee you the seow kau will really kee siau and pee in his knickers Laughing

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded total loser b-astard balless coward scum mad dog!

you go die now!

Last night my house's big alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute w-hore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute w-hore female family members until they all died!

(04-03-2022, 08:12 AM)AngweeMan Wrote:  Temasek/GIC is a key shareholder of grab isn't it? Will they buy more in open market to average down?

Temasek/GIC invest before company listed.. Price  they buy sure damn down..

Even if buy more from open market, is average up not down.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(23-04-2022, 05:24 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  As you know, we have in sgtalk a very prolific and vulgar forumer who likes to use vulgaries and curse family members and also pte message you.  Here are 2 things that if you do will irritate him to no end as he cannot spam you anymore.

Good point.. seow kau always private message people to send well wishes to family members..

Need to ignore if not receive too much of his well wishes, what he wish for will happen to his families.. Rotfl

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Time to switchover again

(24-04-2022, 07:45 PM)board2 Wrote:  F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded total loser b-astard balless coward scum dog!

you go die now!

Last night my house's big alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute w-hore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute w-hore female family members until they all died!

Come doggie. Good boy, give us more accounts to banned and ignore.

[Image: latest-0001.jpg]

6 out of 7 clone nicks banned Laughing

It going drain lah.now inflation who will order food delivery extra charges.make no sense while ppl will try to save here save there.
Inflation fear has just began only.no more easy printing liao

(25-04-2022, 10:51 AM)SeewhatLook Wrote:  It going drain lah.now inflation who will order food delivery extra charges.make no sense while ppl will try to save here save there.
Inflation fear has just began only.no more easy printing liao

The operandi mainly start with QT and and end with QE hoping it ends well

Grab looks like will become dusts.

IAM sad. Both Ambassadors and riders jobs now in trouble

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-25-07-18-11.png]

On the inflation/deflation we have this:

conclusion:
it will be death by a thousand cuts

once Russia finishes her works
she will handle Ukraine to Zelensky
that the good part
Zelensky will be killed by the people
28 minutes

Ukraine got alot of 'Black' gold.
All seized by Putin.
West knows the fiat Dola going to crash

platform for transport is never going to make it business when competition was by price.
the cost of providing transport is high in singapore as capital is high. coe is high cat a $68699 cat b 90002.
petrol us expensive. ron 95 is $3.03 per l. the platform compete by price so the driver pay the higher cost.
sure they will leave and find other more viable job.

taxi price is actually right. but the taxi owner took too much from the driver via rental . so much that they can pay $m salary. obviously wrong.