Shanghai covid cases surge up - lockdown continue indefinitely

Shanghai will be lockdown for months looking at the situation
Other countrries data already shows ilOmicron cannot be brought down like other strains through measures.

It is just too infectious shanghai has been under strict lockdown for weeks yet cases are not coming down like other strains. 

https://www.scmp.com/business/china-busi...r-five-day

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(23-04-2022, 10:30 AM)kokee Wrote:  shanghai situation still very bad on lockdown, shanghai people already cannot tahan anymore, ton will not do any test anymore, go against govt rule & regulation, not following & fighting for their life now.
Fudan university, top shanghai university also rebel now like beijing university in 1989, will they prepare to lose their blood & fight for their freedom & right? only time will tell.
foreigners mostly leaving shanghai & china now, many claimed will never come back to stay & work here anymore.

放催淚煙 傳復旦學生不滿抗疫發大字報抗爭 制裁埋身 中國銀聯先跪低

上海404,武汉404,北京404,长春404,深圳404,广东404,哈尔滨404……

張維為, this bloody dog of fatty xi, kena whack by fudan university students, this stir shit dog create to many  lies &  trouble to the world, comie dogs here lick his ass 7/24, use his video to brainwash morons here, same to another few like 司馬南, 金燦榮, all these liars spread rumours or spam lies to worship dictator, try to destroy world peace.

張維為:這個孫子,被打了,我非常高興,這就是諂媚小人的下場,也給司馬南金燦榮這些狗奴才一個教訓

上海殯儀館人員:死者數量翻倍 每天火化到半夜

[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

Shanghai become 丧哀 liao. Gone case.

Nobody has been able to eliminate the common cold or influenza either Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

That why i always say Xi is a moron

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

Shanghai might be another Hongkong to China but more dangerous
we do not know that we are trying to make sense of her actions.
2 hotspots Ukraine and Taiwans is like the double-claws attack of the Crab against both Russia and China
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-26-18-51-19.png]
In the wild we know Crab can be overturned and eaten
Both attackers and crab will display energetic motions until crab is shelled and eaten
US corp died Dola has nothing to lose

The scorpion is far more dangerous than the crab. In addition to the two claws or pincers, it has a tail armed with a poisonous needle. This gave the scorpion an invincible 3 prong attack capabilities........ Cool

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Taking note
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-24-08-58-08.png]
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-24-09-02-17.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-24-09-02-54.png]

Oh no,, become serious now..

The puzzle
Japan might be the scorpian sting
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-24-09-18-34.png]

(24-04-2022, 05:54 AM)kokee Wrote:  張維為, this bloody dog of fatty xi, kena whack by fudan university students, this stir shit dog create to many  lies &  trouble to the world, comie dogs here lick his ass 7/24, use his video to brainwash morons here, same to another few like 司馬南, 金燦榮, all these liars spread rumours or spam lies to worship dictator, try to destroy world peace.

張維為:這個孫子,被打了,我非常高興,這就是諂媚小人的下場,也給司馬南金燦榮這些狗奴才一個教訓

上海殯儀館人員:死者數量翻倍 每天火化到半夜

shanghai uni students fight with china army now, 2 consultants to fatty xi kena whack till blue black in Uni, these 2 bastard deserve it, their identity as above.
張維為, 司馬南, 金燦榮, these 3 idiots are comie dogs here idols, these dogs used quite a number of their evil plot to con or brainwash morons here, deserve to be hit till peng san.

复旦大学生勇战军警!习近平两国师挨饿

[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post