HDB to incur $270m loss on Central Weave@AMK BTO where units sell for up to $900,000

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/an...ee-2010546

This kind of news many stupid people will believe. That's how PAP got their 60%.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

HDB should give all BTO for Free so it could earn $b.

Sell $900k for a tiny Flat sure lose $ wan.

All businesses should also sell their products below cost price to made $b! Learn from HDB.

one unit a lot ballot ,

each give 10 bucks go count how much HDB got it.
the selling price already high also

the " actual cost to build a BTO flat those insider know how much "
Cool 

HDB buy land from SLA

Shop with Health Shop !
https://iherb.co/BeaDs49

ST News- $250 million is in development loss and another $20 million is in CPF grants for eligible buyers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heng arh. I am as stupid as 61%.

1) If pay land cost to SLA
Just left hand in and right hand out
No real loss!

2) Building material lose
But it is base on agreed cost on the contract before building
Inflation is not factored in
Where got loss?

3) CPF Grant disburse is loss
Then COV must be profit, lah

4) Sale price of HDB maybe at 25% profit
Grants disburse maybe 15%
Still earn 10%
No loss

Desmond is really LJ talk.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(04-10-2022, 07:37 PM)SgWinner Wrote:  HDB buy land from SLA
Buy high sell high

After MOP can sell million 
Thanks to PAP

HDB should release cost per unit information.

Smile

It's left pocket and right pocket accounting. SLA sells land to HDB at a high price and HDB books a loss on seeling the flats but the land is almost FOC for SLA in the first place.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

Nkf was also making a loss until u see the accounting… the discount given off the market rate is count as market loss even though there’s a healthy margin…

I think that’s how hdb count their “loss” also..

For hdb, if nearby resale sell for 900k n they sold u new launch at 600k.. that’s 300k of loss…

really 0 shame on this. if loss don sell la. say until like they make damn big sacrifice for singaore like that
[+] 1 user Likes PingPongPiang's post

(04-10-2022, 08:03 PM)starbugs Wrote:  It's left pocket and right pocket accounting. SLA sells land to HDB at a high price and HDB books a loss on seeling the flats but the land is almost FOC for SLA in the first place.

you are absolutely right. In the early days they acquired so many lands at dirt cheap price. so even just acquired in the interst of public used

(04-10-2022, 07:51 PM)Niubee Wrote:  HDB should release cost per unit information.

One 5rm cost max $50k only lah!
Sell $900k is lost of $850k lor. It's call monkey accounting. Rotfl

How much does the sand, cement, wood and metal costs?

(04-10-2022, 08:43 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  One 5rm cost max $50k only lah!

5-6yrs ago, a HDB contractor told my fren a 4-rm HDB cost 40K SGD. Laughing Clapping

Smile

(04-10-2022, 08:43 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  One 5rm cost max $50k only lah!

today i learnthis new phrase:
MONEY ACCOUNTING
more powerful than 
engineered accounting

(04-10-2022, 08:50 PM)Niubee Wrote:  5-6yrs ago, a HDB contractor told my fren a 4-rm HDB cost 40K SGD.  Laughing  Clapping

even 200% increase on matl n wages is only 120k
900k is >22x

(04-10-2022, 08:55 PM)talky Wrote:  even 200% increase on matl n wages is only 120k
900k is >22x

That is why i said.... this HDB/Govt is the real speculator of properties !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone else are just co-actors of this scheme.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

The Minister for National Development was answering a question from Mr Leong Mun Wai, Progress Singapore Party’s Non-Constituency Member of Parliament, about the land cost for the project in Ang Mo Kio and the Government's overall net profit and loss position in relation to it.

In his response, Mr Lee said that the land cost for the project is about S$500 million.

HDB claims to have lost around 250Mil after paying right pocket SLA 500Mil.
So how much did HDB really lose or gained? you don't have to be a mathematician to figure this out.

Gov is toooo greedy lah.
[+] 3 users Like Truebluesg's post

(04-10-2022, 07:51 PM)Niubee Wrote:  HDB should release cost per unit information.
Will WP bring up your concern to parliament?

NEA lose money building more hawker centres

LTA lose money building more roads

Nparks lose money building more parks

PA lose money building more CCs

MOE lose money building more schools

PUB lose money build more drains

The G should give away a BTO 3-room for every married Sinkees with the first child. This will encourage sinkees to get married and have children. More children, the bigger the free BTO flat

Then the population will increase drastically

Laughing

Still got fools will believe meh? Thinking

HDB flat is no longer affordable.

Left pocket to Right pocket lah…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

So funny. Lost $ then dont enbloc!

People selling their HDB 1mil + then garment see liao eyes red, simi lj cooling measures chut.
Then ownself sell 800k 900k bolei, seriously I dont think AMK really that so called central to command such a pricing.

I was sad when i don't have a pair of new shoes, until i saw someone with no feet...