HSI index rise today..likely a dead bounce

China economy has many unsolved problems include covjd lockdowns and property crisis.

Covid lockdown estimated to involve 33 cities and 300M.
Effect js highly negative to economy.

HK will be affected.
!![Image: lsx1Abl.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(09-09-2022, 10:31 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  China economy has many unsolved problems include covjd lockdowns and property crisis.

HK will be affected.

Don’t forget the large amt of shorts covering. It can push it real high.

(09-09-2022, 10:40 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Don’t forget the large amt of shorts covering. It can push it real high.

After Zero covid, housing crisis, consumerr slowdown...whole range of never ending economic problems in China.

Property collapse alone bigger that Lehman crisis.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

这股票市场很多死猫猫l

[Image: A8564162-39-B4-42-D6-8-C58-6292-B6-E36-BA6.png]

𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞, 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫, 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐫?
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧

(09-09-2022, 10:31 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  China economy has many unsolved problems include covjd lockdowns and property crisis.

HK will be affected.

Todays up likely due to anticipation of rate cut after China inflation lower than expected. After the short term shorts covering, the downtrend will resume. But don’t underestimate the shorts cover as there are lots of shorts.