HSI surge on stimulus plans - can HSI clear key 20K level and continue uptrend?

HS Tech 3 time failure to clear current levels...could be cautions if I were you....

[Image: 6DmvVzX.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

wah +6% no more bad news?

HS Tech coming down fast after speculators pushed iit up 10% in one day rushing in for a quick buck.

[Image: br990xi.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I have closed my HSI long positions and gone shortbonce HSI hit 22700 level. It turn down from this resistance 3 times already.

[Image: Hxrs4E9.jpeg]

You van check all my previous charts 22725 has been identified all along as the points to reverse long positions tk short.

(30-09-2024, 09:31 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI has taken out 21K level leaving those who hesitated behind now in FOMO state. My entry point was before the surge so I am not chasing. On Mondays morning  is especially sharp because traders regret not buying and chase up market on Monday mornings...market tends to over shoot then cools off. Sliding down the rest of the day.

I will be looking at good exit points to take profits on my long positions should overall momentum wane ....

The biggest % move up in the current bear market  is not this one but the Oct 2022 to Jan 2023. ..that rally stopped at 22700 !higher than what the HSI is today.
[Image: O2sJzwf.jpeg]

HSI is in a sideways market with sharp swings up whenever the Chuna govt does something. When investors fell what Iis done does not work it comes back down.

[Image: dtlM7pS.jpeg]

The last big rally stopped at 22700...
Today the HSI turned down once it hit 22700.

This is red flag warning to get out...and let correction take effect.

(02-10-2024, 02:01 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The last big rally stopped at 22700...

U go against your master leong

(02-10-2024, 02:01 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The last big rally stopped at 22700...

Bet u will say correcttion over and rally continue after seeing the rally back. Your shorts burnt?

HK brokers describe last  weeks as once in a century event never seen before with frenzy of trading 

[Image: Wf1cVKf.jpeg]

[Image: IMG-0527.jpg]

I had said several times here that my system had highlighted that its a major reversal point

Kateks die pain pain Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(02-10-2024, 01:51 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have closed my HSI long positions and gone shortbonce HSI hit 22700 level. It turn down from this resistance 3 times already.

[Image: Hxrs4E9.jpeg]

You van check all my previous charts 22725 has been identified all along as the points to reverse long positions tk short.

HS Tech plunged and broke key 5000 level congrats to all who shorted yesterday. HsI
22700 like I said was a good shorting level

[Image: gXXcCcK.jpeg]

HSI also broke key supoort at 22K
[Image: j5wbp5r.jpeg]

(03-10-2024, 09:43 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HS Tech plunged and broke key 5000 level congrats to all who shorted yesterday.
22700 like I said was a good shorting level

[Image: gXXcCcK.jpeg]

Good spot bro

I detect buyers just rushing in.....covered my shorts and going LONG.

Market remains strong.

For pro day  traders these are the best markets as more amateurs come in to gamble their actions can be easily predicted as well as their psychology

My system project reversal up at 1023am

[Image: au11J2u.jpeg]

(03-10-2024, 10:07 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  My system project reversal up at 1023am

[Image: au11J2u.jpeg]

Detect up or down?

(03-10-2024, 11:04 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Detect up or down?

Reversal to go up lah...after it PLUNGED in the morning.

(03-10-2024, 09:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I detect buyers just rushing in.....covered my shorts and going LONG.

Market remains strong.

For pro day  traders these are the best markets as more amateurs come in to gamble their actions can be easily predicted as well as their psychology
[Image: PQ8khxh.jpeg]

Buy on any weakness!

Poor handbag Loo and Adam Khoo must be sibei tulan - only after selling all their china shares at a loss now then start to rebound strongly Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

The rise of HS Tech Index is unprecedented even in the heady days of dot com bubble there us no such stretch of 7 trading days.

And such patterns never appears when market is lifted from bottom except during Asian crisis bottom. Most of the time I happens at speculative peak like super bull of 1993.

Everything is happening fast ...so be on the alert 100%.

[Image: dGEUiuL.jpeg]

Alamak 床头怕贼 船尾怕鬼

No risk no gain. Like that how to make money

(03-10-2024, 04:34 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Poor handbag Loo and Adam Khoo must be sibei tulan - only after selling all their china shares at a loss now then start to rebound strongly Laughing

This is the most abrupt unexpected stock turnaround in history only David Tapper and Michael burry and master loeng of Singapore caught it ....

(04-10-2024, 03:55 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This is the most abrupt unexpected stock turnaround in history only David Tapper and Michael burry and master loeng of Singapore caught it ....

A lot in this forum also caught it lah. For example the no kkj sentinel.  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(04-10-2024, 05:16 PM)winbig Wrote:  A lot in this forum also caught it lah. For example the no kkj sentinel.  Laughing
By caught I mean all in near the bottom and loaded for the rally...

If one  hapoen to invest and hold until now didn't catch anything they were bag holders who got rescued  by the rally that minimise their losses or tip into some profits after sitting on losses for donkey yrs. These people were blur blur wondering how long they have to wait and probably regretted ever buying China stocks in the first place. There are many like this that got bailed out by the rally.

For.my self I enjoyed profits shorting HSI and managed to reverse and go LONG before this rally. But I never expect the move to be so fast and large even  after hearing it from Master Leong.

(04-10-2024, 05:42 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  By caught I mean all in near the bottom and loaded for the rally...

If one  hapoen to invest and hold until now didn't catch anything they were bag holders who got rescued  by the rally that minimise their losses or tip into some profits after sitting on losses for donkey yrs. These people were blur blur wondering how long they have to wait and probably regretted ever buying China stocks in the first place. There are many like this that got bailed out by the rally.

For.my self I enjoyed profits shorting HSI and managed to reverse and go LONG before this rally. But I never expect the move to be so fast and large even  after hearing it from Master Leong.

You numbskull, I was in at the freaking bottom at 14,600 which I posted here way back before empty vessels talk about scaling 16k, 17k, 18k, especially 18k, then argue about scaling 20k, when I posted HSI will scale above 22k

Even WDYT awhile back has posted the chart saying he saw the reversal at 14,600, yet you pretend not to see his post, and keep on making long, short, long, short and mostly all wrong timing and chalking up post counts only

IAM playing 5D chess while you amateurs are playing checkers

I have said, and said numerous times, when I talk, all shuddup for IAM the OG Charting Sifu

Mess with the best, die with the rest

The ORACLE has spoken

Go forth and multiply

(04-10-2024, 05:16 PM)winbig Wrote:  A lot in this forum also caught it lah. For example the no kkj sentinel.  Laughing

My KKB > Your kkj

I will report you to CIA, please screenshot your IC and post to me in PM, for I don't know your real name, how to report?

Big Grin

(04-10-2024, 03:55 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This is the most abrupt unexpected stock turnaround in history only David Tapper and Michael burry and master loeng of Singapore caught it ....

BTW, just to put it on record, these three jokers didn't catch it

They got in only after hearing about the latest stimulus, all three of them the same, hindsight investors, and they're not even traders, while you're trading the HSI bragging about trading HSI major bearish trend, while denying you're trading yet monitoring the HSI daily at the 1 min tf, you airhead!

If you want to say who caught the rally, then you will have to start at 14,600, the HSI absolute bottom!

I rmb then you were arguing with me that HSI is poised to go even further down the pipe to a bottomless pit and you were shorting HSI at around 16k and 14.6k and saying HSI is performing worse than during the AFC, you insufferable dolt

SMH

The slight selloff in US trading of HSI and HS Tech Chinese tech prove that US traders are clueless about what will happen next Tuesday.

[Image: LPkLL2K.jpeg]

What will happen next Tuesday? The Southbound stock connect will be turned on and .millions of China traders get their first chance to buy after 1 week holiday.. Based on what we know ...it will be a big surge of buying.

I will buy more ... as much as I can tonight.....go LONG !

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post