HSI will plunging below 21,000 downtrend confirmed

Traders are inceeasing their short positions as downtrend oh Chjna and Hong Kong index confirmed. No possibility of rebound as all indicators point to more downside.

We are likely to see sharp selldowns in coming days as key 21,000 support level is broken for HSI.

[Image: zLMwzEf.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Smart traders will short the downtrend to make good profits...now that it is confirmed and kept 21,000 support is broken

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Free falling
[Image: rn1yAXl.jpg]

(13-02-2023, 09:27 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Free falling
[Image: rn1yAXl.jpg]

Knn see your post always frighten me to stay out!

U super reverse indicator!

CCP land really infect the whole world with their nonsense.

As I have said...there will be a selloff this morning and it happened..with the HSI falling 350pts at one stage.

Expect another selloff at 3pm

Hsi bottomed

Smile

Short into strength these 3 stocks tencent, Alibaba and Baidu.

(13-02-2023, 01:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  As I have said...there will be a selloff this morning and it happened..with the HSI falling 350pts at one stage.

Expect another selloff at 3pm

Why claim the -240 to -350 credit so eagerly dude, it’s only 100pts fall after yr prediction. U shd claim your reverse credit, it rally up 400 pts from your first posting of “no possibility of rebound”. That’s 400 pts reverse credit dude